This Kid IS Disgusting

[quote]wfifer wrote:
lazyaxus11 wrote:
the other end of the spectrum, this kid looks like he is around 20 or younger, Impressive…

Classic light bulb. Dude looks like he can bench more than he squats. It kinda reminds me of the inflatable superman muscles. [/quote]

I don’t think he looks like a light bulb. I wouldn’t say his legs are huge, but they’re far from skinny.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
lazyaxus11 wrote:
the other end of the spectrum, this kid looks like he is around 20 or younger, Impressive…

Classic light bulb. Dude looks like he can bench more than he squats. It kinda reminds me of the inflatable superman muscles. [/quote]

Most of us would call someone a “lightbulb” if they had no leg development. That kid clearly has muscular legs so why would you relate that term to him? When people nitpick to that degree (especially on someone who looks like they take this seriously like the kid in that video), I can only imagine they themselves are simply near perfect specimens.

the sad thing is the skinny kid has 200+ more comments to his video…
well that may not be a bad thing considering the intentions of MOST the people commenting

[quote]malonetd wrote:
wfifer wrote:
lazyaxus11 wrote:

Classic light bulb. Dude looks like he can bench more than he squats. It kinda reminds me of the inflatable superman muscles.

I don’t think he looks like a light bulb. I wouldn’t say his legs are huge, but they’re far from skinny.[/quote]

You also gotta consider that the camera angle (looking down at his legs) makes them look smaller. Wfifer, unless you’re prepared to post a more impressive physique, please stop talking. I’m not saying that if you aren’t better than a person at something you can’t give them advice, I’m saying that your criticisms don’t make any sense because you haven’t put on appreciable muscle yourself.

There are alot of girls in this world that would say his has a nice body. Just stating a fact thats all. I wouldn’t want to be that light though, he would get pretty ruffed up in a scrap fairly easily.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
wfifer wrote:
lazyaxus11 wrote:

Classic light bulb. Dude looks like he can bench more than he squats. It kinda reminds me of the inflatable superman muscles.

Most of us would call someone a “lightbulb” if they had no leg development. That kid clearly has muscular legs so why would you relate that term to him? When people nitpick to that degree (especially on someone who looks like they take this seriously like the kid in that video), I can only imagine they themselves are simply near perfect specimens.[/quote]

I think some are still referring to the original video of the skinny kid. At least I hope so. The Jordan kid is definitely no light bulb.