T Nation

This Just In: HFCS Is Good For You

…the horror…the horror…haha

the commercial didnt say it is “good for you”, it said it’s fine in moderation. which is true.

also welcome to three weeks ago.

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
the commercial didnt say it is “good for you”, it said it’s fine in moderation. which is true.

also welcome to three weeks ago.[/quote]

I couldn’t disagree more.nevermind I thought you guys were talking about straight fructose. hfcs is basically equivalent to table sugar. what is your definition for moderation?

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:

also welcome to three weeks ago.[/quote]

You are probably right. Same thing with soy. But I still avoid 'em both.

Alcohol is fine in moderation too, but its difficult to be moderate when it comes in 90% of foods at the grocery store.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
Alcohol is fine in moderation too, but its difficult to be moderate when it comes in 90% of foods at the grocery store. [/quote]

simple solution: don’t subsist purely on Pepsi and Sunny D and you’ll be safe.

i guarantee that nobody here eats enough HFCS for it to be an issue.

[quote]latenight_lifter wrote:
what is your definition for moderation? [/quote]

Post workout?

A tablespoon? 10g?

a few grams in a salad dressing? or marinade?

I wish i was all hardcore-cool and shit. Then id be able to foster pointless arbitrary food phobias.

[quote]Beatnik wrote:
I wish i was all hardcore-cool and shit. Then id be able to foster pointless arbitrary food phobias.
[/quote]

pointless, arbitrary, food phobias seem to be the “in-thing” to have around here.

bro, amount of hard-coreness you posses is directly proportional to how many foods you’re scared to eat. duh.