This Is What You Call an ARCH!

well atleast he has very flexible hip flexors. lol

chiropractors and orthopedic surgeons all over the world are salivating.

Hahah.

People in public gyms never cease to amaze me.

Training economy . That was like a Leg Press/ Bench/ Row

LOL…Read the comments.

:slight_smile:

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Kodma!

Savage leg drive tho eh?

this is a functional movement for grapplers its called the back bridge press

[quote]Wayland wrote:
this is a functional movement for grapplers its called the back bridge press[/quote]

All that he needs is another 45 lb. plate or two, more of a chest bounce and maybe the spotter rowing the weight for him while he grunts and screams profusely, and he would look like this joker at my old gym 100%. Oh yes, and he should do max efforts 2 times a week too…

Actually, I would probably refer to that as “douchebaggery.”

“If you throw your back up in the air it reduces the hurt on your shoulders by 100%. He obviously had control of the weight. Learn somthing guys.”

I love Youtube comments.

LOL… Golden.

One day some famous trainer will write about that movement on here and all the sheep will be doing it the next day. lol.

"he trying to bang the roof and bench at the same time… it cant end good lol^^ "

lol

Working out in a public gym I have seen many stupid things, but what I saw in the video is a first.

Damn, you guys are harsh, maybe he’s just trying to get in some decline work.

pfft, whatever

[quote]laxcdn wrote:

Hey the training to the death video in that is pretty good/funny/weird lol.

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
laxcdn wrote:

Hey the training to the death video in that is pretty good/funny/weird lol.[/quote]

Man he was doin FTG good morning!! face to grass depth!!! Hits the hams more when you do that. But I think he also added some high speed eccentrics to that good morning.

Wow lol. The last video in that link, that small guy seems pretty damn explosive with that 315 powerclean.