This is What I Could Achieve

I’m 22 and I’ve been training for 7 years. This is what I could achieve with something like 5$ a day for everything - food and supplementation. I am from fuckin’ Bulgaria, where unless you’re rich that’s all you have. I’ve taken some incredibly cheap supplements and my eating has been relatively good, except that I just cannot keep fats low enough, white bread neither.

Goal in this pictures: Look as big as possible with as little fat as possible. However, due to the problems I mentioned above, the stress is on the mass, not on the lean look. It is important to note, that here I am at the end of the muscle-building period, so here I am in my fattest possoble shape.

Weight: 200 lbs in the first, the front one, and 205 lbs in the second. Nearly 5.11 tall.

Strength - 375 lbs on the bench press.

That’s it.

The second one:

Yeah but I would have thought $5 would go farther in bulgaria than in the USA?

[quote]Jason van Wyk wrote:
Yeah but I would have thought $5 would go farther in bulgaria than in the USA?[/quote]

Yes, but not quite. Here it is in American measurements, judge for yourself:

1 pound of medium-price protein - 15$
1 pound of pure chicken steak - 4$

This is the basic and it is the average price. Qualitative protein powders star from 20$ per pound, or lets say 40$ per kilo, in our measuremnts. A normal salary here is 300$ a MONTH. I will improve my shape in few years, when I leave this miserable, devastated country.

You look fairly thick, you could probably look pretty good after a cut. Keep working at it, focus and try to fuzz out that shit around you. Sorry bout your situation. Good luck

You look good! Are you planning to compete in strengh competitions or what is your plans in the future? I mean when you leave Bulgaria

[quote]Ambidextrous wrote:
You look good! Are you planning to compete in strengh competitions or what is your plans in the future? I mean when you leave Bulgaria[/quote]

No, I don’t think so. Cognitive science perhaps :slight_smile: . My university prepares its students for direct export :slight_smile: :).
However, you’re right about the leaving - staying here humiliates me.

Thanks.

[quote]Georgi Nikolaev wrote:
A normal salary here is 300$ a MONTH. I will improve my shape in few years, when I leave this miserable, devastated country.[/quote]

[quote]Georgi Nikolaev wrote:
However, you’re right about the leaving - staying here humiliates me.[/quote]

Solid build, bro, and props on your attitude about your situation - as hard as it may be, you’re pretty funny about it.

Looks like you’ve at least got decent equipment to train with: thats one small victory.

Well done with what you’ve got though.

How expensive are eggs, milk, etc? You’d think you could get a dominant majority of your protein from eggs, strictly to save on funds. Not that it would be that pleasant mind you.

[quote]marathe wrote:
Looks like you’ve at least got decent equipment to train with: thats one small victory.

Well done with what you’ve got though.

How expensive are eggs, milk, etc? You’d think you could get a dominant majority of your protein from eggs, strictly to save on funds. Not that it would be that pleasant mind you.[/quote]

eating eggs twice a day i already know this…
luckily when i came back home i try to keep it to once every other day just so when i go back to college it aint so bad

Dude, do yourself a favor and get outta that ‘fuking Bulgaria’.

Or get a job.

And remember, no one is ever gonna admire you, if you cannot admire your own self.

[quote]Isis. wrote:
Dude, do yourself a favor and get outta that ‘fuking Bulgaria’.

Or get a job.

And remember, no one is ever gonna admire you, if you cannot admire your own self.[/quote]

Thank you all for the comments. As I want to finish this “fuckin’ Bulgaria” issue, I’ll give two more answers and leave this behind.

1. I have had jobs. As I mentioned, 300 per month, or 1-2$ per hour, if you prefer, seems to me kind of humiliating. My job will be abroad.

2. Somebody asked about eggs and milk. 1 litre (approx. 2 pounds or a quater of a gallon ) is about 1$. Eggs - lets ssay 18 cents each.

That’s it, this is not the place to complain, I know. And I know what to do, too.

Nice job Georgi

Care to share what’s your workout program and typical diet regime that take your physique to where it is now.

This ;ast three months I trained almost exclusively chest, biceps, back and legs, because I wanted to put the accent on the chest, which has never been good enough and the biceps, which has always been behind my triceps, I’ve trained he latter harder during the past few years.

Looks like a strange workout, I know, but it was done on puropose. Previous years my workout was much more “complete”. Since I am no pro, I wanted to do it this way now.
A typical eating regime would consist of 4000 kkal, 320 grams of protein 320-350 grams of carbes and 130-150 grams of fats. 454 grams make up a pound.

In a while I will pos some more pictures, perhaps better then these.

Defenitely a great base to build on. Best of luck with your physique and your living conditions.

[quote]
And remember, no one is ever gonna admire you, if you cannot admire your own self.[/quote]

:slight_smile: Dude, the reason for my complaints above is that I admire myself too much, don’ worry.:slight_smile:

You’re absolutely right, anyway.

Hah…you have a good build and can go much farther, not just a “good base” as some seem to be in a hurry to type, but I guess you already knew that.
You need to learn to pose properly and get good photographs as most of the “raters” here are clueless about lighting, definition, angles and so forth.
Don;t be in a hurry to cut down imo.

You need more mass on the traps and forearms. Also you seem torso-dominant so beef up the upper arms a bit.

Finally, as a very young man with obviously high goals, focus a bit on your career and education along side your bodybuilding. There is nothing wrong with Bulgaria (or Zimbabwe in my case) but if you want to have a professional career with higher degrees, solid net worth as well as a muscular physique it would be better for you to move out at least TILL you reach those goals.

[quote]u_mombooto wrote:
Hah…you have a good build and can go much farther, not just a “good base” as some seem to be in a hurry to type, but I guess you already knew that.
You need to learn to pose properly and get good photographs as most of the “raters” here are clueless about lighting, definition, angles and so forth.
Don;t be in a hurry to cut down imo.

You need more mass on the traps and forearms. Also you seem torso-dominant so beef up the upper arms a bit.

Finally, as a very young man with obviously high goals, focus a bit on your career and education along side your bodybuilding. There is nothing wrong with Bulgaria (or Zimbabwe in my case) but if you want to have a professional career with higher degrees, solid net worth as well as a muscular physique it would be better for you to move out at least TILL you reach those goals. [/quote]

Thank you for the extensive comments man! Here is waht I can answer on it:
Well, I agree anout the traps and the forearms but I just don’t hav the desire to train them. Since I’m never going to compete on som level, things are just fine for me now. Who knows, after some years perhaps I will do that too.
Somehing else, these pictures do not reveal a lot. Today I will take some more pictures of myself, representative for the end of my preparatory, muscle-buliding period which I finish a little earlier than ususal this year; now.

About your last paragraph, the focus on my bodybuilding and career - I liked your thoughts! However, that’s exactly what I do now. And once more - thanks very much for your post, it has been the most sophisticated so far, not just praise or criticism. :slight_smile:

[quote]jihad4o wrote:
Are you shitting me? I mean…you are a big looser.

Do you happen to know how much is the MINIMUM wage in Bulgaria? 220 Bulgarian currency. If you are working for 300, then you are either not trying hard enough, or you are just plain lazy. Plus overal expenses are way too low.

Not to mention the fact that everything in the eastern block is organic. Well…almost everything, but prices of organic foods are fair.

Another fact - fat is actually good for you, as long as you lay off the bread and sweets.[/quote]

The guy is a student you know. He sounds anything but “lazy” to me.

Also, if you’re going to call someone a “loser”, it carries more weight if you spell it correctly.

Good job man and keep trucking! And hey, doesn’t the best tribulas come from Bulgaria? Go raid a trib field and boost those T levels. I’m just waiting for Balbos to drop into this thread with some drinking advice. Isn’t he from around those parts?

D