This Is Us Right Here...

[quote]brnforce wrote:
While I agree with his point, I do think that the Lebron situation was more important than people think. His decision caused Cleveland to lose millions of dollars during a recession in a city that is one of the worst in this country (wow that was poorly worded lol). There will be many jobs lost and many businesses will move out of the town due to this.

Now, if you’re not from Cleveland or Miami… I don’t see how this is important.[/quote]

Because it increases competition for the Celtics in the post-season … duh

[quote]brnforce wrote:
While I agree with his point, I do think that the Lebron situation was more important than people think. His decision caused Cleveland to lose millions of dollars during a recession in a city that is one of the worst in this country (wow that was poorly worded lol). There will be many jobs lost and many businesses will move out of the town due to this.

Now, if you’re not from Cleveland or Miami… I don’t see how this is important.[/quote]

Well, I think that it is an issue with priorities of people, or at least that may be what he is getting at. I mean if that many business leave town or that many people lose jobs based on one sports figure, there has got to be an issue with priorities,no?

[quote]honest_lifter wrote:

[quote]brnforce wrote:

Well, I think that it is an issue with priorities of people, or at least that may be what he is getting at. I mean if that many business leave town or that many people lose jobs based on one sports figure, there has got to be an issue with priorities,no?[/quote]

Preaching to the choir with that comment. I think it’s sickening that these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game.

[quote]brnforce wrote:

Preaching to the choir with that comment. I think it’s sickening that these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game.[/quote]

It kind of bothers me when people say this because they’re just entertainers like actors but nobody is ever sickened by the amount of money actors make

[quote]Kamel wrote:

[quote]brnforce wrote:

Preaching to the choir with that comment. I think it’s sickening that these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game.[/quote]

It kind of bothers me when people say this because they’re just entertainers like actors but nobody is ever sickened by the amount of money actors make[/quote]

I don’t like any of it. BUT… Where people want to spend their money is none of my business. Do I think paintings should cost millions? No. That’s just me though, I vote with my wallet.

[quote]brnforce wrote:

[quote]Kamel wrote:

[quote]brnforce wrote:

It kind of bothers me when people say this because they’re just entertainers like actors but nobody is ever sickened by the amount of money actors make[/quote]

I don’t like any of it. BUT… Where people want to spend their money is none of my business. Do I think paintings should cost millions? No. That’s just me though, I vote with my wallet.[/quote]

And THAT’S what matters. Every time I see someone complaining about athlete salaries they’re usually going to a sporting event that week and don’t even see the correlation.

I don’t agree with you but I’m glad you see WHY they get paid that much.

F Alex jones.

I got 30 seconds into the video and stopped it right there. That clown wants to talk about supporting his community? Lemme tell ya about this fucking snake:

nutshell:
A family in a custody dispute shut themselves in on their land and refused to give up the kids (clearly breaking the law). There was a seige. Alex Jones was given a chance to interview the family on the agreement that he would not air the video until the seige was over. Not only did this cocksucker air the video during the seige, he also showed it to the authorities who used it to find a way to breach the compound and end the seige. I cant remember where I read the amount he sold it for, but it was like 700 bucks. He sold out his integrity and his fellow Texans (his community) for 700 bucks.

F that clown and anyone else in the Genesis Communication Network…it must be hard claiming to be an independent news source when you are partially owned by ABC.

Begin the Ron Paul nut hugging.

[quote]Kamel wrote:

[quote]brnforce wrote:

I am

Speaking of Cleveland, look at these… it’s no wonder James left.

lol