This is the World We Live In Now

Such utter horse shit.

1 Like

Ive seen it happen quite a bit. Unless someone is exceptionally talented or has a lot of leverage, you’ve gotta be a “company man” to make it to the top. Usually that involves giving up some integrity.

Come on, you gotta admit he’s pretty entertaining.

2 Likes

This ad is not any more harassing than the other ones they shove in your face in the subway. It’s your choice to feel inadequate over an ad. What’s next, going after everyone who’s better looking than you in real life because they make you feel inadequate? It’s just not the issue.

Like Schwazfahrer I think that was actually done for the muslims and that the body issue thing is a smokescreen. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was really the case since no one wants to stand up for anything in the workplace where the decisions are made.

1 Like

What the hell does this have anything to do with the thread?

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!

1 Like

back in the day, this is the type of exchanges one could expect from this forum on a daily, neigh, hourly rate.

Oh times long past

3 Likes

In all fairness… this would make more sense. Don’t get me wrong… I don’t agree with it, but if you’re born ugly, there isn’t shit you can do about it… but if you let yourself get fat… well that, that can be fixed. Read: Aint no amount of diet or exercise gonna fix a busted face.

Right. So all women should def wear something to cover up their faces as to not let the ugly ones have hurt feelings…

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone ever tried this before?

Hey now… I’m not advocating burkas…
That said, I think the aim is curbing a man’s lust… not sparing woman’s feelings.

Either way… people just need to accept (embrace even) that someone else is better than them. Idk about you, but I’m never going to be a pro (or even amateur) bodybuilder… but doesn’t stop me from looking up to and appreciating them.

I know man.

I’m just being a ass to make a point.

I’m so high on freedom from Brexit last night… I can’t help myself.

Right? I was surprised when GB joined the EU myself… well congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

I’m not british. I’m very American and drive through Concord and Lexington everyday. My forefathers shot filthy Red Coats in the fucking face.

That said, more than excited to see people choose freedom.

Aside from the fact this is one of the most stunning and important moments in human history. I’m happy that the descendants of the people my ancestors shot in the face for taxing a breakfast beverage and confiscating rifles, have literally changed the course of human history.

2 Likes

Kurt Vonnegut aptly described all this years ago in a short story called “Harrison Bergeron.”

If someone else already mentioned this, I apologize.

1 Like