This is the Thanks I Get.

[quote]Renton wrote:
TQB Nailed it - cats only tolerate humans until somebody invents a can opener that can be used by paws.

Now I had a thought… If she eats so much protein then she’s made of protein. If she’s made of protein I can claim back what she’s pinched!

I’m thinking she should be just right to put on the BBQ by next summer.

More pussy eating references Renee? ;-)[/quote]

I’m sure you really like eating kitty, Renton. Merely an educated guess on my part, but I’d place bets that it’s an enjoyable exercise. Protein is so tasty! You’ll have to keep an eye on Miss Polly - you’ll want to capture the essence of the tender, sweet protein. Wait too long, and it will be stringy & tough.

Have you shown Polly a little red laser-dot yet? My cat goes crazy with them. How about some catnip? Be sure to keep her in the style to which she’s accustomed. Cats appreciate a good servant.

This is unbelievable, another reason i can’t call you a cock sucker.

DAMN!!!

I wonder what Rents will do next month.

'I was walking downtown yesterday when I saw a homeless man begging for change. I picked him up and took him home with me. I’ve grown rather fond of the old fella, and my kids have taken to calling him ‘Uncle Ragsy’…

Vicomte: I think he’s already done that. Pretty sure I know the name of a guy he’s helped out. Or maybe 2 names, if I take some fish oil caps & jog my memory banks.

Love ya, Renton! ;o) Don’t thrash me too hard, ok? It’s okay to be multi-faceted like a diamond. Winks n’ nibbles

Renton attracting more pussy? and this one has teeth?

I thought that was an urban myth

So your saying you save children and kittens…hmmmm. Do you wear tights and a cape too?
:stuck_out_tongue:

You cooked a whole turkey for a “snack”?

Keep her! Their worth it. You just have to roll up the newspaper when they get on the table/counter. Also you gota remember, its just a cat.

[quote]TQB wrote:
Bujo wrote:
I don’t see why you’re complaining. She obviously seems willing to share. She even devided the plate into two: Hers and Yours.

Nah. she’s a cat. It is Mine and Mine later…[/quote]

I don’t know man. My cat brings me all kinds of ‘presents’. Half eaten birds or the left over pile of feathers, dead snakes, but she tends to keep mice and lizards for herself.

[quote]rondastarr wrote:
So your saying you save children and kittens…hmmmm. Do you wear tights and a cape too?
:stuck_out_tongue:

You cooked a whole turkey for a “snack”?[/quote]

It was only a 5 kilo turkey. Hardly touched the sides.

[quote]makkun wrote:
Renton, Streamline is right - you are becoming my personal hero.

BTW, if you haven’t been owned by a cat before (besides what she did just now), I’d read ‘Cat Confidential’ by Vicky Halls.

If she’s very young, you’ll need to learn a lot of (cat) social skills (like not climbing up your trouser leg) from you, rather than her mum. Lots of behavioural problems cats display come from them being parted with their moms too early.

Makkun[/quote]

Lol - I actually have two and a half other cats already. The older two are both male but one of them has taken her under his wing so to speak and seems to be teaching her a lot (when she’s not attacking his tail).

The half a cat is one that lives elsewhere but is regularly to be found chowing down with the other four pawed residents here. I think he’s bulking.

[edit] Don’t think I’ll have too much difficulty anyhow, I’ve been told I’m very skilled with pussies.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I wonder what Rents will do next month.

'I was walking downtown yesterday when I saw a homeless man begging for change. I picked him up and took him home with me. I’ve grown rather fond of the old fella, and my kids have taken to calling him ‘Uncle Ragsy’…[/quote]

It’s ‘Uncle Print’ actually and I’ve released him back into society now. He seems to be doing well although working a few too many hours at the moment in my opinion.

As far as what I’ll do in the next few weeks/months - well I have a tale to tell to y’all which a few people here know about already but I’ll leave that to another thread when I’ve worked out exactly how I’m going to word the first post. It should be an interesting ride!

You big softy.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
TQB wrote:
Bujo wrote:
I don’t see why you’re complaining. She obviously seems willing to share. She even devided the plate into two: Hers and Yours.

Nah. she’s a cat. It is Mine and Mine later…

I don’t know man. My cat brings me all kinds of ‘presents’. Half eaten birds or the left over pile of feathers, dead snakes, but she tends to keep mice and lizards for herself.[/quote]

Haha, my 6lb cat brought home a large grouse once.

One time when I was married I pan fried pork chops. For me the best part of the pork chop is the fat. When I was a kid my mother would trim the fat off the chops because my father hated it, but then fry it up in the black iron pan for me (aka, cracklin or in my family cracon).

Sitting on the floor watching X-Files on TV and eating the chops with my then wife, who like my father hated the pork fat. But being less accommodating than my mother I fried the chop with the fat on. Wife would then cut off the fat when she ate the chop and leave the tasty bit of fat (cracon) on the edge of the plate.

We had a black cat at the time. The cat padded across the floor and swiped the cracon off the wife’s plate, then proceeded to chew it. But the cat, like my father and wife, decided he didn’t like cracon either and spit it out on the floor.

Rather than leave it on the floor, the wife puts the cracon back on her plate. All of this outside of my peripheral vision. When I turned from the TV I saw cracon on the wife’s plate. Before she could say a word I scarfed it up, popped it in my mother

(EDIT: I meant “mouth”) and chewed it with delight. Wife didn’t say a word; she’s dying of laughter. When I finished, I claimed it was the tastiest piece of meat in the meal, as I always do. When wife finally catches her breath she tells me the cat tried to eat it and rejected it. So what. All the more for me.

Pork fat rules.

When I 1st came home from college with my old SIberian Huskey (this is a long time back), my Mother wasn’t used to worrying about animals in the house. Dragon managed to swipe an entire package of lenders bagels off of the counter top (at least 4 feet high). and was hiding downstairs behind the couch demolishing them before she even noticed. He also took to hiding them in various pieces of furnature. You never knew when you’d sit down on a sofa to watch some tv, and find a bagel hidden under a throw pillow (he really liked his bagels -lol)

S

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
…popped it in my mother …

Freudian slip?

BBB[/quote]

Apparently. Yikes. Fixed it.

This is what you do in that situation.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
This is what you do in that situation.

DB[/quote]

Your cat flies by itself???

Oh no, we fling her!

Renton, don’t worry. A plate of turkey won’t seem like so much when you start paying the vet bills for her vaccinations.

If that makes you feel better.