This is The End

So I went to the movies last night and saw “This is trhe End” with Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, and loads of other people.
After watching it, I gotta say that that movie was funny as shit…

“Didn’t you have brothers, didn’t you learn to aim your cum into a sock or a tissue?!”
“I didn’t have brother, I was raised by women!”
“Well I’m pretty sure they didn’t teach you to close your eyes and cum everywhere!”
“I will cum whereever I want, I will cum on you!”
“I dare you to cum on me! Do it!”

I heard surprisingly good things about that movie, definitely planning to check it out as soon as possible.

Where would you place it on a scale from Anchorman to Superbad?

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I heard surprisingly good things about that movie, definitely planning to check it out as soon as possible.

Where would you place it on a scale from Anchorman to Superbad?[/quote]

It’ be a hard Pineapple Express… I really like how the characters plays themselves in the movie

I hate that I also want to see this movie

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Wait, which one is the low end of the scale?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Wait, which one is the low end of the scale?[/quote]

Ha, I just wanted to be confusing.

Buuuut…last time I checked, Anchorman didn’t have a dick drawing inspired by the events of Tienanmen Square.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Wait, which one is the low end of the scale?[/quote]

Ha, I just wanted to be confusing.

Buuuut…last time I checked, Anchorman didn’t have a dick drawing inspired by the events of Tienanmen Square.[/quote]

bwahahahaha

Didn’t know it was out yet, trailers look hilarious especially since they play themselves haha

Saw this last night, had no expectations and it totally surprised me. It is very, very, very funny, and is also just a good all around movie.

Highly advise seeing it