This is STRONG

Cool video!

yes it is. ive seen this before and the 538 clean (i keep double checking my math because I cant even believe thats right, but thats what it works out to) impresses me even more than the 880 dl.

[bracing for the 17 page flame war that is about to ensue, half of which will be devoted to whtether or not this does in fact fit the definition of “strong”, and the other half debating which is the most impressive of his lifts]

Sorry, the most impressive lift is 10 consecutive cock pushups.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
… the 538 clean (i keep double checking my math because I cant even believe thats right, but thats what it works out to) impresses me even more than the 880 dl.[/quote]

i totally agree. wowsers.

impressive stuff

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

[bracing for the 17 page flame war that is about to ensue, half of which will be devoted to whtether or not this does in fact fit the definition of “strong”, and the other half debating which is the most impressive of his lifts][/quote]

Ah well.
Actually I found his 150 kilograms(330lbs)muscle snatch the most impressive. Anyone who’s ever attemted a muscle snatch knows how difficult it is, not to mention incredibly uncomfortable on the shoulders and elbows. To do that with 330lbs is beyond my understanding.

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
Ah well.
Actually I found his 150 kilograms(330lbs)muscle snatch the most impressive. Anyone who’s ever attemted a muscle snatch knows how difficult it is, not to mention incredibly uncomfortable on the shoulders and elbows. To do that with 330lbs is beyond my understanding.[/quote]

Damn… amazing numbers.
Amen to the uncomfortable on the shoulders part. He should have done a regular snatch as well, wonder what he could do on that.

Damn. Could another pound have fit on that bar during the dl?

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
Sorry, the most impressive lift is 10 consecutive cock pushups.[/quote]

I did 10 cock pushups, but I did rest on my balls for a few reps!

Oh… those are kilos aren’t they…

I was wondering why there were so many plates!

jeez-s. that is strong.

in other news: why does everyone feel compelled to add a soundtrack to everything. i like to hear the lits. sometimes music works, especially for compilations, but really for something like this ? and that fucking “stomp on my heart” emo song ? wtf ?

Damn, right now IFSA has the most amazing strength atheletes in the world and ESPN shows only WSM… WTF?

[quote]swivel wrote:
jeez-s. that is strong.

in other news: why does everyone feel compelled to add a soundtrack to everything. i like to hear the lits. sometimes music works, especially for compilations, but really for something like this ? and that fucking “stomp on my heart” emo song ? wtf ?[/quote]

I took and edited the video.

You’re not really missing out on any lifting noise because he was very calm and quiet. There was no shouting or aggression.

If you don’t like the music then turn the speakers off.

I didn’t have to take an hour out of my life to edit and share the video, but I did, because I thought people might like to see it.

So perhaps think about that next time before you go criticizing it?

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
Sorry, the most impressive lift is 10 consecutive cock pushups.[/quote]

But one is all you need.

-folly

that weird, cuz i think thats more weight than what it shows. that guy is way bigger than me and i clean&jerk that muck and i dead lift way more than that i do lunges with 260 pounds. is it in kg cuz i dont kno the conversion of the weight? hmmmmmm…

[quote]Rob1985 wrote:
swivel wrote:
jeez-s. that is strong.

in other news: why does everyone feel compelled to add a soundtrack to everything. i like to hear the lits. sometimes music works, especially for compilations, but really for something like this ? and that fucking “stomp on my heart” emo song ? wtf ?

I took and edited the video.

You’re not really missing out on any lifting noise because he was very calm and quiet. There was no shouting or aggression.

If you don’t like the music then turn the speakers off.

I didn’t have to take an hour out of my life to edit and share the video, but I did, because I thought people might like to see it.

So perhaps think about that next time before you go criticizing it?[/quote]

Rob, I appreciate the video and the time you took, and I even liked the music set to it, but it is weird when people do that, actually weird is not the right word. To put it another way, sometimes the choice of music is just terrible. I especially hate when people remix UFC fight highlights with metal music.

But thanks for the video, that’s one strong fella.

lol at people who realise that it is in KGs not lbs. must be quite a realisation.

[quote]acc3u wrote:
that weird, cuz i think thats more weight than what it shows. that guy is way bigger than me and i clean&jerk that muck and i dead lift way more than that i do lunges with 260 pounds. is it in kg cuz i dont kno the conversion of the weight? hmmmmmm…[/quote]

multiply the weight by 2.2

that clean and jerk was 240kg = 528lbs

[quote]acc3u wrote:
that weird, cuz i think thats more weight than what it shows. that guy is way bigger than me and i clean&jerk that muck and i dead lift way more than that i do lunges with 260 pounds. is it in kg cuz i dont kno the conversion of the weight? hmmmmmm…[/quote]

For the challenged:

240kg Clean and Jerk: 528 pounds
400kg DeadLift: 880 pounds
150kg Muscle Snatch: 330 pounds
260kgx3 Front Squat: 572 pounds