This is Serious! A Must Watch!

First of all, the basics which nobody seems to bother about: Islam is a RELIGION. Not some inheritable trait.

Secondly, nobody seems to understand that immigration policies have changed dramatically in the last few years. There was virtually no border control, visa requirements or anything of the sort. Most everybody could waltz in.

Third, African or Middle-Eastern emigration is economical. Money going to colonial powers from the former empires means there will be people fleeing the poverty-striken lands too. This is no grand conspiracy.

Fourth, there is a lot more Asian (think Chinese and Indian) immigration to Europe or the US than anything coming out of Islamic countries.

Fifth, the figures are not about “white christian”. Barely 30% of, say Swedes or Austrians, actually believe in God. And I don’t need to tell you that Christians breed more than atheists or agnostics.

There is undoubtly a shift occuring in the racial makeup of much of the world. Cheap transportations and all. Religious exoduses, on the other hand, are ancient history. The last ones were after the creation of Israel and the independence of colonies from former imperial powers. This video is just racist propaganda in a pill that’s socially acceptable these days.

And the obligatory:

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
I’m just a poor boy…

That aside I think their statistics are a bit off. One example they say that the fertility rate in Spain is 1.1 but its actually 1.39.

Part of it would be that most recent immigrants (as in 1st generation) have loads of kids but then as they settle subsequent generations will have less children. If Muslims really are going to have that many children for all future generations then overpopulation will the main issue not Islamic domination.

EDIT

Also they said the fertility rate in USA is 1.6 though it’s 2.05

Check out: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

I don’t know where they are getting those fertility figures.[/quote]

best to get alarmed than remain in ignorance and let it happen

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
I’m just a poor boy…

That aside I think their statistics are a bit off. One example they say that the fertility rate in Spain is 1.1 but its actually 1.39.

Part of it would be that most recent immigrants (as in 1st generation) have loads of kids but then as they settle subsequent generations will have less children. If Muslims really are going to have that many children for all future generations then overpopulation will the main issue not Islamic domination.

EDIT

Also they said the fertility rate in USA is 1.6 though it’s 2.05

Check out: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

I don’t know where they are getting those fertility figures.[/quote]

No body loves me

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright’ning me
(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro
Magnifico I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me

[quote]SmartPixie86 wrote:

best to get alarmed than remain in ignorance and let it happen[/quote]

Really, what can anyone do about it? Preach the gospel like the video suggests? Religion is just a crutch for weak minds, no matter the faith. Although it seems Christians are less likely to cut someone’s head off, or stone someone to death. So maybe the video is a little alarming…

[quote]SmartPixie86 wrote:

…[/quote]

FUCK EUROPE!

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
SmartPixie86 wrote:

FUCK EUROPE![/quote]

The video also eludes to it happening in the US.

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
Neospartan wrote:
SmartPixie86 wrote:

FUCK EUROPE!

The video also eludes to it happening in the US.[/quote]

Yes, yes.

Mexico is full of Muslims.

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
Neospartan wrote:
SmartPixie86 wrote:

FUCK EUROPE!

The video also eludes to it happening in the US.[/quote]

i really don’t feel like watching the whole vid because I read Mark Steyn’s “America Alone” like 2 years ago. Anyway it is happening here but its with Mexicans not Arabs.

What I think is interesting is that their isnt a lack of actual sex in Europe it’s the lack of babies. For some reason white people don’t what to make babies anymore. Even though the stats say black people have been slowly increasing their seem to be a shit load of abortion clinincs in ghetto and black women get 37% of the abortions in the country.

[quote]jawara wrote:
wushu_1984 wrote:
Neospartan wrote:
SmartPixie86 wrote:

FUCK EUROPE!

i really don’t feel like watching the whole vid because I read Mark Steyn’s “America Alone” like 2 years ago. Anyway it is happening here but its with Mexicans not Arabs.

What I think is interesting is that their isnt a lack of actual sex in Europe it’s the lack of babies. For some reason white people don’t what to make babies anymore. Even though the stats say black people have been slowly increasing their seem to be a shit load of abortion clinincs in ghetto and black women get 37% of the abortions in the country.[/quote]

The white race is probably too educated for it?s own good , you factor how much it costs to raise a kid, how much it costs to send it to college, then you consider all the things that are going to hell in the world, and you wonder why anyone would want to bring another human into this decaying cesspool

http://yeli.us/Flash/Fire.html
A little off the subject but is applicable

It’s pretty crazy, because as muslims immigrate to europe they’ll get richer and have fewer children…

[quote]lixy wrote:
wushu_1984 wrote:

Yes, yes.

Mexico is full of Muslims.[/quote]

Don’t know about “full,” but there seem to be a growing number in the separatist Mayan state of Chiapas, thanks to the Murabitun movement.

my favorite joke has a punchline that says, “we haven’t played cowboys and Muslims yet” - that day will soon be here . . .

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
It’s pretty crazy, because as muslims immigrate to europe they’ll get richer and have fewer children…[/quote]

I think part of the premise of this video is that they arent having any fewer children. Its the white people in Europe that are having fewer kids.

It’s pretty crazy, because as muslims immigrate to europe they’ll get richer and have fewer children…[/quote]

I think part of the premise of this video is that they arent having any fewer children. Its the white people in Europe that are having fewer kids.

Great - One bullshit/evil religion (christian) being replaced by one that is worse. The world just keeps getting better every day. If I was God I would turn my back and just let it implode.

I dont think the Mexican problem is as bad as the Muslim problem. Mexicans smoke pot, have hot women, and nice lawns. Muslims beat the hell out of their women, blow things up in the name of some bullshit god(God), and just dont know how to have fun.

I think we should just end it all now, and nuke ourselves!

here’s a thought, why not, instead of bombs exploding

we bomb other countries with drugs instead of nukes?

Lol, this is exactly what I was thinking. Muslims are basically following the course of christians about 500+ years ago, but this time it’s happening a little faster.

Not all muslim baby’s are going to grow up loving their religion as they are exposed to a higher class education and different thought patterns.

Yeah I’m pretty psyched about the Mexicans possibly taking over. Beer, dancing, tacos…someone to do the jobs no one else will and someone to party with on the weekends…what’s not to love?

[quote]OldGuy67 wrote:
Great - One bullshit/evil religion (christian) being replaced by one that is worse. The world just keeps getting better every day. If I was God I would turn my back and just let it implode.

I dont think the Mexican problem is as bad as the Muslim problem. Mexicans smoke pot, have hot women, and nice lawns. Muslims beat the hell out of their women, blow things up in the name of some bullshit god(God), and just dont know how to have fun.

I think we should just end it all now, and nuke ourselves![/quote]