This is Not Another Thread about Bad Exercises...

Got you good f#cker. This is another thread about bad exercises. Albethem not common, here are some pretty good (or bad) examples.

The dude in the video is jacked, so you’ve gotta give him credit for that. A little too clever for his own good perhaps.

I can see someone doing those lifting the weight a little too fast and really hurting themselves in vulnerable areas.

Filed under things I’ll probably never do in the gym. I hardly see anyone deadlift rather than this “INSANE” variation… suprise suprise It’s the new I,BB program. Ridiculous just stick to the basics… oh the crap that people try to sell.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Got you good f#cker. This is another thread about bad exercises. Albethem not common, here are some pretty good (or bad) examples.

The dude in the video is jacked, so you’ve gotta give him credit for that. A little too clever for his own good perhaps.[/quote]

I hope you’re being sarcastic about the guy in the video being “jacked”.

The dude in the video is jacked, so you’ve gotta give him credit for that. A little too clever for his own good perhaps.[/quote]

The first one isn’t bad as it’s actually called a “jefferson”. Great for the glutes/hamstrings as I’ve seen Kai Greene use that same exact setup.

The second one I can’t help that guy on, it’s just fuckin’ retarded.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:

The dude in the video is jacked, so you’ve gotta give him credit for that. A little too clever for his own good perhaps.

I hope you’re being sarcastic about the guy in the video being “jacked”.[/quote]

Browsing his site, he stated his states as 210lb, at single digit bodyfat with 18+ inch arms. I think he’s way more “jacked” than you are.

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:

Browsing his site, he stated his states as 210lb, at single digit bodyfat with 18+ inch arms. I think he’s way more “jacked” than you are.[/quote]

NVM he’s a beast…he looked different to me in the video. and I wasn’t comparing my self to anyone.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Taufiq wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:

Browsing his site, he stated his states as 210lb, at single digit bodyfat with 18+ inch arms. I think he’s way more “jacked” than you are.

NVM he’s a beast…he looked different to me in the video. and I wasn’t comparing my self to anyone.[/quote]

I apologise if it sounded like I’m looking down at your progress, I’m not, you’re obviously doing something right going from where you started. It’s just that I think the guy is bigger than he looks in the videos that was posted. The first vid was a legit exercise but I don’t have any excuse for the second one.

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
Taufiq wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:

NVM he’s a beast…he looked different to me in the video. and I wasn’t comparing my self to anyone.

I apologise if it sounded like I’m looking down at your progress, I’m not, you’re obviously doing something right going from where you started. It’s just that I think the guy is bigger than he looks in the videos that was posted. The first vid was a legit exercise but I don’t have any excuse for the second one.[/quote]

Not a problem brother and thanks :D.

I did a program he created not to long ago it was pretty interesting, what u do is week one is low carb and u deplete your system and the final day of that week is a low protein day then the next week was crazy. u pick 1 movement eat huge as much as u can and u do that movement 5 times that week and thats the only workout you do. you do sets of 3 with a 6 rep max. whenever u cant hit 3 reps u lower and u have 30 secs rest and i thikn u do it for 25 mins day 1 and the last day its 40 or 45 mins. i did it with deadlifts and it went up like 60lbs that week your also suposed to load creatine and glutamine that week. the next week involves normal type workouts and fascia stretching which i didnt notice toooo many improvements in this but i probably wasnt doing it 100% right. interesting though there is also “tissue remodeling in week 1 i think” which is supposed to help your joints adapt to bigger weights do i know if this is true? no. The thing i liked about that program was that one week i might do it again for bench or something but id leave the last 3. i was so shocked at my deadlift though come on in my opinion thats an incredible gain

O and i dont know if anyone knows about curl squats? (holding to dumbbels curled or a barbell and doing squats, its listed as one of the ab/core moves on the program) first i heard of it and i use it a lot now as a staple core move and it has helped my core/strength a lot too

I’ve actually tried the first one in the past. Unfortunately due to my short legs and longer torso, slow as I might go on the way up, it still crushes the family jewels long before I reach the top position.