T Nation

This is My New Thought Process

From this point on, you no longer drink sodas, sugary fruit drinks, or alcohol, or coffee. You now only drink water and unsweetened tea.

From this point on, you no longer eat white bread, ever.

From this point on, you no longer eat any pork product or processed meat, ever.

Form this point on you no longer eat any other fat/sugar combo candy crap snacks at all.

From this point on, you avoid fatty add-ons like cheese and sour cream and mayo. Lean meat already has enough fat in it.

Food is now on there for one purpose, to feed you protein and good carbs as efficiently as possible. You do not care about how it tastes, if it has the nutrition you need, its fucking delicious.

-Buy cans of chicken breast, and frozen boneless/skinless chicken breasts, eat one a day somehow no matter what.

-Buy eggs, boil them, peel them, and put them in the fridge.

-Buy cottage cheese. Learn to like it with berries in it.

-Buy beans, learn how to cook and eat them every day.

-Buy bananas and toilet paper

-Buy oatmeal, one flavored instant, and one big tub of the boring unflavored. Mix them half and half every morning for breakfast with a boiled egg and a banana a multivitamin and a glass of milk. This is more important than any other meal. You fucking eat it and love it.

Eat 5 meals a day. Never get hungry, never get full. Get some carbs and protein a couple of hours before your workout, and take some more protein and carbs within 30 minutes after.

I count flavored instant oatmeal as sugar candy crap. Regular oatmeal is great with plain yogurt and berries.

Tell me why pork is bad (tenderloin, for example, not polish sausage). Or is pork bad only when part of a “pork product”?

White break should be avoided, but could be beneficial for some quick carbohydrates after a work out. But this is a solid thought process to have.

[quote]Desertmerc wrote:
[/quote]

In the words of the late Vincent Vega: “Yeah, but bacon tastes good, porkchops taste good…”

Lol why are bananas and toilet paper on the same level… Why is toilet paper even on here lol

you forgot water!!!

Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!
Healthy fats!

Even unsaturated (necessary for T production). Anyway, wise thought process!

[quote]im_the_truth_ wrote:
Lol why are bananas and toilet paper on the same level… Why is toilet paper even on here lol[/quote]

I heard on the street one time that it is a good source of fiber.

[quote]xkungpowx wrote:
im_the_truth_ wrote:
Lol why are bananas and toilet paper on the same level… Why is toilet paper even on here lol

I heard on the street one time that it is a good source of fiber.[/quote]

yes, but bananas keep things solidified

[quote]Desertmerc wrote:
Food is now on there for one purpose, to feed you protein and good carbs as efficiently as possible. You do not care about how it tastes, if it has the nutrition you need, its fucking delicious.
[/quote]
That made me laugh. But just because it’s good for you doesnt mean it has to taste like wallpaper. Dry spices work wonders.

[quote]im_the_truth_ wrote:
Lol why are bananas and toilet paper on the same level… Why is toilet paper even on here lol[/quote]

So what do you wipe your ass with if not toilet paper?

Here’s how I make my oatmeal: put a scoop in a bowl, pour in milk, microwave for 45 sec. stir. microwave 45 sec. take out. sprinkle cinnamon. stir. enjoy. it’s fucking delicious

nuts and seeds? and f you im eating pigs, mmmmmmmmmm

For those of you wondering, I added Toilet Paper and Bananas on the same level, because I assume that some time along my journey, I am going to have to wipe my ass with either Toilet Paper or a Banana.

[quote]CrookedCrown wrote:
Desertmerc wrote:

In the words of the late Vincent Vega: “Yeah, but bacon tastes good, porkchops taste good…”

[/quote]

sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but i wouldn’t know because i’d never eat the filthy mother fuckers.

I prefer to leave eggs in their shell after they’ve boiled and in fridge. If you don’t they get that weird colouration afte a while

I eat my oatmeal plain. Is that bad?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
im_the_truth_ wrote:

So what do you wipe your ass with if not toilet paper?

Here’s how I make my oatmeal: put a scoop in a bowl, pour in milk, microwave for 45 sec. stir. microwave 45 sec. take out. sprinkle cinnamon. stir. enjoy. it’s fucking delicious[/quote]

thanks!will have to try that one out ASAP!