Guy is named Aleksey Vayner, a recent Yale grad. Attached is his video resume:

Trust me, it’s worth sitting through.

Is it May again?

[quote]PGA wrote:
Is it May again?[/quote]

I thought it was June.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Is it May again?[/quote]

Did a search, nothing showed up. Forgive me, your majesty.

Of course, you did post an 18+ month old “Boom Goes the Dynamite” viral video yesterday, Mr. Cutting Edge.

I thought I was having another flashback. Damn that LSD!

Someone posted that on here like 4 months ago. It was even on the Today Show back in October.

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
PGA wrote:
Is it May again?

Of course, you did post an 18+ month old “Boom Goes the Dynamite” viral video yesterday, Mr. Cutting Edge.[/quote]

Shit, I’ve posted videos from the 80’s too! Please don’t call me “Mr.” again. Makes me feel old!

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
PGA wrote:
Is it May again?

Of course, you did post an 18+ month old “Boom Goes the Dynamite” viral video yesterday, Mr. Cutting Edge.[/quote]

And what did you search for? I typed in “Resume Video” and viola…guess what popped up?

DAMN! It was from October? It feels like it was from 6 months ago!

This is new to me, so thanks for posting it again.

The most important question is…

Did he get the job?

[quote]PGA wrote:
Shit, I’ve posted videos from the 80’s too! Please don’t call me “Mr.” again. Makes me feel old![/quote]

You are old.

I saw this a while back. Very funny - totally pompous. I mean, a video of you benching 500 lbs - with 3 other guys lifting the bar with you?

Hilarious…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
I saw this a while back. Very funny - totally pompous. I mean, a video of you benching 500 lbs - with 3 other guys lifting the bar with you?

Hilarious… [/quote]

Was it meant to be that way ?
I mean, was it posted to make fun of this guy’s ego, or as a motivational tool ?
(serious question)

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
SkyNett wrote:

Hilarious…

Was it meant to be that way ?
I mean, was it posted to make fun of this guy’s ego, or as a motivational tool ?
(serious question)[/quote]

No, it’s serious. The guy’s a Harvard grad looking for an investment banking gig, so he created a video resume of what I suppose he feels shows him to be an exceptional individual.

Graduating from Harvard is impressive, a 500 lb press with three guys helping is not. I think he could have done without the ballroom dancing too.

The five hundred pound assisted bench aside the guy was doing a few unassisted (some were) incline bench DB partials with 140 pounds. He was stronger then his build would lead you to believe.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
The five hundred pound assisted bench aside the guy was doing a few unassisted (some were) incline bench DB partials with 140 pounds. He was stronger then his build would lead you to believe.

D [/quote]

Yea I saw that - in fact, he looked much bigger in the gym footage than he did in the interview sections.

Odd…