This is How to Stop a Beatdown

How long you think this guy has been waiting and finally…he is like YES its my moment.

This is awesome. Who carries a samurai sword around :slight_smile:

[quote]pstianb wrote:
Who carries a samurai sword around :)[/quote]

Champions of Winning who execute excellence from A to Z…

Dumb as shit. But Awesome to watch

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Yah yah I get ya :slight_smile:

But this guy brought the sword to the fistfight not the gunfight.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Yah yah I get ya :slight_smile:

But this guy brought the sword to the fistfight not the gunfight.[/quote]
It’s not about bringing X to a Y fight, it’s about having the bottle to carry around the fucking superior weapon to begin with. This guy had the superior weapon just Indiana Jones did. Just like bringing a 31", 34oz. Louisville Slugger to a boxing match.

nards!! this video was taken the last time he was in North America

lmfao. wow. look at that guy’s stance.

hahahaha! what the hell that guy must of felt like a G for being able to finally use his sweet samurai skills…

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
nards!! this video was taken the last time he was in North America[/quote]

I carry a shotgun, not a sword.

That’s my cousin Connor.

He obviously carries around the samurai sword hoping to bump into Randy Jackson one day.

[quote]pstianb wrote:
This is awesome. Who carries a samurai sword around :)[/quote]

A dork.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
nards!! this video was taken the last time he was in North America[/quote]

I carry a shotgun, not a sword.

That’s my cousin Connor.[/quote]
I should’ve known. I keep bird seed and garlic around to fend off TheBird and Ct. Rock, as well as for the anti-inflammatory benefits.

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

[quote]pstianb wrote:

A dork.
[/quote]

Every dork has his day?

A dork, indeed.

When you witness a violent crime, and you have the weapon and the ability to stop it, why waste time drawing attention to yourself by posturing… like in the movies? Just take the damn perpetrator out like a silent killer!

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

[quote]pstianb wrote:

A dork.
[/quote]

Every dork has his day? [/quote]

What shall forever inshrine him in the holy temple of Dorkdom is that he saw the opportunity and ceased the moment.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
A dork, indeed.

When you witness a violent crime, and you have the weapon and the ability to stop it, why waste time drawing attention to yourself by posturing… like in the movies? Just take the damn perpetrator out like a silent killer![/quote]

“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]T-800 wrote:
He obviously carries around the samurai sword hoping to bump into Randy Jackson one day.[/quote]

ha

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
A dork, indeed.

When you witness a violent crime, and you have the weapon and the ability to stop it, why waste time drawing attention to yourself by posturing… like in the movies? Just take the damn perpetrator out like a silent killer![/quote]

Probably didn’t feel like facing possible prison time defending a stranger.

They wouldn’t let him keep his sword in the big house. And guys like him probably do not fare well without their swords in the big house.