This is a Figure Athlete?

Really? We’re calling her a figure athlete? Heidi Montag a figure athlete?

i would not hit that.

^Cause you would bounce of the plastic. Might as well rub one out with a plastic cup and a jar of mayo.

Oh, she’s totally fapable if she keeps her mouth shut, but she’s no figure athlete.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Oh, she’s totally fapable [/quote]

from the neck down maybe…

Mayo? hmmm, lets use yogurt instead. I like mayo…

Face is busted like a 1988 buick. Would only smash doggie

does it count since Chad Waterbury used to train her? or does still? wtf knows…if she’s an ‘athlete,’ then so am I and you and everyone else here! :smiley:

Hotness isn’t the issue, it’s why I didn’t put it in SAMA. It doesn’t matter how hot she is. Would you consider her a Figure Athlete?

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Really? We’re calling her a figure athlete? Heidi Montag a figure athlete?[/quote]

maybe it was put there on april fool’s

Here we go with the “I’m so great she’s not hot enough for me”. Dream on guys, dream on.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Hotness isn’t the issue, it’s why I didn’t put it in SAMA. It doesn’t matter how hot she is. Would you consider her a Figure Athlete?[/quote]

Are jockey’s considered athletes?

Because mounting that horse face would then make you an athlete.

I’m sorry, I’ll stop ruining your thread.

No she looks like someone who doesn’t eat with over inflated boobs.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Here we go with the “I’m so great she’s not hot enough for me”. Dream on guys, dream on.[/quote]

Don’t get me wrong, she’s got a nice body. There’s just too much wrong with her face. She’s got a little bit of a Leno thing goin on with her jaw I think.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Here we go with the “I’m so great she’s not hot enough for me”. Dream on guys, dream on.[/quote]

Lol, Let me find someone I trust, I will PM them a pic of my wife, and they can tell you that my wife makes that chick look like Mule the Horse Face Killer.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Lol, Let me find someone I trust, I will PM them a pic of my wife, and they can tell you that my wife makes that chick look like Mule the Horse Face Killer.

[/quote]

Hey Beans! I’m trustworthy!

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Really? We’re calling her a figure athlete? Heidi Montag a figure athlete?[/quote]

Maybe just a figurine.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

You can trust me beansey!

V

do not want

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Hotness isn’t the issue, it’s why I didn’t put it in SAMA. It doesn’t matter how hot she is. Would you consider her a Figure Athlete?[/quote]

No she looks like someone who doesn’t eat with over inflated boobs.[/quote]

I don’t think Heidi Montag’s face is that bad…not nearly a ten, but not that bad. I think some of you guys are forgetting what a truly ugly face looks like, so here is one.

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:

No she looks like someone who doesn’t eat with over inflated boobs.[/quote]

I don’t think Heidi Montag’s face is that bad…not nearly a ten, but not that bad. I think some of you guys are forgetting what a truly ugly face looks like, so here is one. [/quote]

LOL

you bastard…

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

You can trust me too, beans. After all, nothing more powerful than changing the mind of the neigh sayer, right?

Btw, there’s plenty of women out there a hell of a lot LESS hot than my wife that I would still want to get naked with.