This Guy is Cool

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
That’s pretty cool, but I don’t know how anyone can focus on lifting while Cookie Monster is screaming in the background.

[/quote]

haha. I actually like the same music. He’s got Clutch going on during the deadlift video.

[quote]Alex-L wrote:
JamFly wrote:
Berserkergang wrote:
SSC wrote:
Other than his 20-rep squat at 365, I’m going to have to agree. I mean, yes, the guy’s stronger than the average guy, but he’s definitely not anything two or three years of hard work can’t accomplish.

Are you kidding or just delusional? Maybe you’re one of those genetically gifted lucky mofo (btw post your pics…) but I assure you for most of us “average Joe” you know, it takes 5 to 10 years to achieve that level of strength, leaness and muscular development drug free.

He is both kidding and delusional probably. Presumanly SSC after two or three years of hard work you reached or exceeded this level? Whats that… crickets chirping?

what the hell after only a year of training i’m deadlifting 500lbs and squatting 400 I really don’t see what is so remarkable. Maybe you ‘average joes’ should eat a bit more?
[/

i find this hard to belive have you any videos of this?

Just wondering why you choose not to squat live?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Well said.
You’ve been pwned, Live!

why dont you post your numbers up too then chump?[/quote]

My numbers don’t matter for 2 reasons:

1. I’m not the one putting down the vid guy, and bragging up myself.
  2. I’m into bodybuilding, not powerlifting or oly lifting.

Because it sure beats the faggy glasses you’re sportin’. And I’ve seen some of your other fashion statements, and nobody’s impressed, CHUMP.

I enjoyed the videos. Especially the one showing his home made leg press - very creative.

Honestly, I think that guy has some very impressive lifts, and he’s got a great back. However, I disagree with the thread title. Posting all his lifts on youtube, daring people to outsquat him and LIFETIME DRUG FREE tagging everything kind of kills the ‘cool’ aspect for me. Props on his achievements though.

It’s funny that 4 people replied and out squatted him though.

[quote]elano wrote:
Just wondering why you choose not to squat live?[/quote]

i do hacksquats and go as far down as the machine will go - id go lower but the thing makes a “clink” noise, so i cant.

i also use Hammer Strength’s horizontal leg press which is the hardest leg exercise ive done, and ive done backsquats and zercher squats. in order to setup i have to stand on the press part and drop my hips in so that my shoulders are about 6 inches from my feet. getting the first rep out is just as hard as doing a legit ATG squat w/ that weight because of the ROM - the way the machine is designed, etc.

anyway, like i said, i can out deadlift this guy and im bigger than him.

if i wasnt why would i bring it up? just to be a dick? no, not in this part of the site.

this guy is a tool just for posting a video of a 405x10 deadlift and putting “LIFETIME NATURAL” in bold under it like theres anyway he could achieve that w/o drugs smh. ill make a video of my 495x10 deadlift, k? ill make a vid of my 590x10 video because those are impressive but a 405x10 thats not by any means weak- dont get me wrong, but it isnt what you should be aspiring to either.

now back to letting you washed up gym rats worship this guy, holla

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Well said.
You’ve been pwned, Live!

why dont you post your numbers up too then chump?

…tell me why everybody w/ a bad haircut is on this dudes jock[/quote]

my haircut’s better :slight_smile: