This Guy Has Balls... But Only Balls

Honestly if I was a cop. As soon as I saw him it would go like this “Put your fucking clothes on” as the tazer gun wires harpooned into his chest

I like how that one cop just kept tazing him until the battery died. I don’t get why they all didn’t just hit him at once with their guns. I would’ve been dropping macho man randy savage flying elbows on that son of a bitch wizard.

World has gone soft you can’t rough up criminals and perverts any more like back in the day.

I like the cutie at around 45 seconds that gives hima handshake. Watch her eyes as she walks away.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Honestly if I was a cop. As soon as I saw him it would go like this “Put your fucking clothes on” as the tazer gun wires harpooned into his chest

I like how that one cop just kept tazing him until the battery died. I don’t get why they all didn’t just hit him at once with their guns. I would’ve been dropping macho man randy savage flying elbows on that son of a bitch wizard.

World has gone soft you can’t rough up criminals and perverts any more like back in the day.[/quote]

LOSER!

X2

That shit’s ridiculous.

I wish police was a little more quick to action with fools like these to be honest…

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Hell, there’s a good reason I don’t go out wearing no clothes.

Oh, you don’t want your micro penis exposed to the world like his was? :)[/quote]

Ditto.

Why did these tazers not seem to work on this guy??

as if gym class wasnt traumatic enough for him…

whats the world coming to when you can’t walk around naked at an event that let underage people in?

[quote]treco wrote:
[/quote]

I don’t know if most people realize it,but the TASER is not a pain compliance tool. It’s meant to fuck up your neuromuscular system to incapacitate you. There needs to be a good “spread” (distance between the two barbed probes) to ensure a good current through the body. This will ensure that the neuromuscular system is incapacitated. If there is not a good spread or only one probe hits…then its just a matter of how high your pain tolerance is…but you’re not “incapacitated.”

The officer was kind of close when he discharged the taser…the probes hit Wizard Nipple Dick in the pretty much the same area…not much distance between the probes. The officer eventually put the taser on the guy’s body to make another point of contact for the current to travel. His body is incapacitated at this point. Notice the difference from initial discharge in how his body reacts…

HAHA, that just put me in a great mood. Thank you tiny penis hippie.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:

World has gone soft you can’t rough up criminals and perverts any more like back in the day.[/quote]

You must be a Marine.

Having a penis that small must do wonders for self-esteem.

this isnt excessive force IMO

lets look at the cops point of view - he might be an innocent guy, completely unaware that there are young kids at this event and he looks (and may be) a total psycho thinking about hurting one. Your job is to protect, and while it might seem nice to take your time, ease him into a restraining position, and calmy wait for him to stop thrashing so you can put on his handcuffs, you know that there are hundreds of threats at that event, and in wasting time with him you’re neglecting all of them.

Also, he’s not unarmed, he has his mouth. I wouldnt want to get bit by that guy.

I didn’t know people could have innie’s

A bunch of incompetent fat cops, a stupid naked dude and a crowd of passive loosers…typical of today’s America…

(removed)

[quote]Gillium-001 wrote:
Berserkergang wrote:
A bunch of incompetent fat cops, a stupid naked dude and a crowd of passive loosers…typical of today’s America…

Pet peeve: People who misspell “loser.”[/quote]

Ditto that. Also, people who misspell “rIdiculous.” There’s NO goddamn “E”!

Berserkergang, what would you have the “crowd of passive loosers[sic]” do? Also, I didn’t realize that stupid, naked dudes were typical of today’s America.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I like the cutie at around 45 seconds that gives hima handshake. Watch her eyes as she walks away.[/quote]

ha ha thats hilarious.

no wonder he runs around in a wizard suit, compensation?

Its a grow-er not a show-er.

[quote]Mtnboy78 wrote:
If I was there I hope I would have had the balls to throw a rock on the policemens, thus starting mass crowd riot against these fat bastard. What did the guy was doing? The cops are supposed to protect the population.

Did anyone see the video of a soccer game,in italy I think, where a similar situation happen and the crowd just go after the cops? I wonder why this doesnt happen in the Usa. Usa is sure an ugly country

I’ve read a couple of your posts and I’ve come to the conclusion that you are not that smart. Do you actually work out in a gym? Does someone actually let you use gym equipment? Seriously, I feel dumber having read your post. I’ve got the face palm going on, and I gotta go lay down. Goddam you are f**kin stupid.[/quote]

yeah right. What, does my opinions makes you angry? Why dont you go shout about it on fox. Just telling me that I am stupid wont make it.

BTW, I dont think I am ‘‘that smart’’ and neither are you

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
treco wrote:

I don’t know if most people realize it,but the TASER is not a pain compliance tool. It’s meant to fuck up your neuromuscular system to incapacitate you. There needs to be a good “spread” (distance between the two barbed probes) to ensure a good current through the body. This will ensure that the neuromuscular system is incapacitated. If there is not a good spread or only one probe hits…then its just a matter of how high your pain tolerance is…but you’re not “incapacitated.”

The officer was kind of close when he discharged the taser…the probes hit Wizard Nipple Dick in the pretty much the same area…not much distance between the probes. The officer eventually put the taser on the guy’s body to make another point of contact for the current to travel. His body is incapacitated at this point. Notice the difference from initial discharge in how his body reacts… [/quote]

Nice theory, but we both know that you’re incapacitated because the current accumulates in the penis and testes, and the pain that comes from that is what brings you to the ground.

This man has no penis… He’s pretty much invincible to tazers.