T Nation

This Guy Has Balls... But Only Balls

NSFW......"naked wizard" getting tasered(although more than needed,imo):
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ries/wizard-dong-nsfw-6y

I have a hunch this will end up in PWI....oh well.

Damn.

That would suck.

Wait...that was the wrong word for this.

This is your weiner on E.

This guy did no harm anyway, I mean, he has no penis.

man, it must have been really, really cold out.

hahahaha, right!

so cold it fell off.

Hell, there's a good reason I don't go out wearing no clothes.

If I was there I hope I would have had the balls to throw a rock on the policemens, thus starting mass crowd riot against these fat bastard. What did the guy was doing? The cops are supposed to protect the population.

Did anyone see the video of a soccer game,in italy I think, where a similar situation happen and the crowd just go after the cops? I wonder why this doesnt happen in the Usa. Usa is sure an ugly country.

I cringed a bit when the fat-ass cop dropped his knee into the chest of the already downed suspect. It definitely seemed very unnecessary.

We are an ugly country because we didn't riot? lol

The guy didn't get tasered for walking around naked, he got tasered for resisting arrest, Big difference. Just like Bonds didnâ??t get in trouble for juicing, he got in trouble for committing perjury. Scooter Libby wasnâ??t charged for exposing a CIA operative (the commission actually determined nothing criminal happened in the original incident) he was charge for obstruction of justice during the investigation.

Sorry for being a country of law rather than mod violence.

Sounds like you would have given the guy sympathy head.

Sounds like a part time job.

Temp even.

Yeah..dropping his knee like that was unnecessary. However,if the officer was going that route,he should have kept his knee there and had the other two do something other than twiddle their thumbs. Wizard Nipple Dick should have never made it back to his feet. Lot of officers are relying on the Taser as a control tool before exhausting other options...hell the officer didn't even get a good "spread" with the probes because he was too close. That's probably why the guy still had some fight in him. Overall,the officers did a pretty good job of handling the situation.

Its funny how everyone was cool with the officers handling the situation....until use of force was necessary.

This dude should have gotten tuned up much earlier, I am shocked the cops talked for as long as they did. I agree that when law enforcement says for you to do something like put your clothes on, you should do it. Why the hell you are naked in the first place is a whole different story.

Zing!

The use of such force wasn't necessary though. How many cops were there? They couldn't have cuffed him while he was already on the ground(without potentially trashing his sternum first)?

The officers were definitely patient, and I respect them for that, but their use of force escalated a bit too quickly considering the non-violent nature of the suspect. Plus I mean, it's not likely the guy was concealing a weapon or anything.

Congratulations on intelligence fail.

Agree on the patience, I thought those officers were actually pretty cool about the issue. Even when they went to cuff him initially, it's not like they were tooling on him from the get go.

IMO the man with the smallest penis in the world asked for violence, wasn't satisfied with the first course, so was served some more.

If I was there I hope I would have had the balls to throw a rock on the policemens, thus starting mass crowd riot against these fat bastard. What did the guy was doing? The cops are supposed to protect the population.

Did anyone see the video of a soccer game,in italy I think, where a similar situation happen and the crowd just go after the cops? I wonder why this doesnt happen in the Usa. Usa is sure an ugly country

I've read a couple of your posts and I've come to the conclusion that you are not that smart. Do you actually work out in a gym? Does someone actually let you use gym equipment? Seriously, I feel dumber having read your post. I've got the face palm going on, and I gotta go lay down. Goddam you are f**kin stupid.

Oh, you don't want your micro penis exposed to the world like his was? :slight_smile: