T Nation

This Girl is 'Fat'?

Watermelon woman. She is a thick, hot as hell lady but some corners of the male spectrum, ie, the hipsters, skinny boys and metrosexual brigade think she is fat.

Not sure about her routine but weight training comes into it. Her natural size isn’t trained for however but it is maintained in the gym.

Should bigger women stop using excuses and have her as a role model to get some form of inspiration from?

I like arses in all sorts of shapes and sizes but she carriers her size very well.

she doesn’t look fat to me,she looks curvy small waist big ass big thighs =p

hey if the hipster metro douchebags can’t handle a real woman I’ll take her

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
hey if the hipster metro douchebags can’t handle a real woman I’ll take her[/quote]
this is how a man is supposed to think

She looks good to me.

I would have her sit on my face.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
I would have her sit on my face.[/quote]

With the ability to breath or not?

Taking into account that a man or several have been killed by suffocation by titties, an arse is much bigger.

I would have her sit somewhere else, but to each his own…

perfect

She could take up residence on my face. I can think of worse ways to die.

Rob

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:

She could take up residence on my face. I can think of worse ways to die.

Rob[/quote]
this, turn it into an episode of futurama

She’ll be a lot fatter after I put twins in her belly.

Damn, she is THICK!!!

No surprises in this thread. Hipster dbags typically focus on chest or midsection. But any T Nation member appreciates a well developed posterior chain. Carry on

[quote]Dead_For_Life wrote:
No surprises in this thread. Hipster dbags typically focus on chest or midsection. But any T Nation member appreciates a well developed posterior chain. Carry on[/quote]
great! now i have to figure out how to cap at work

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
She’ll be a lot fatter after I put twins in her belly.

[/quote]

LOL

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Watermelon woman. She is a thick, hot as hell lady but some corners of the male spectrum, ie, the hipsters, skinny boys and metrosexual brigade think she is fat.

Not sure about her routine but weight training comes into it. Her natural size isn’t trained for however but it is maintained in the gym.

Should bigger women stop using excuses and have her as a role model to get some form of inspiration from?

I like arses in all sorts of shapes and sizes but she carriers her size very well.[/quote]

ideal female physique

[quote]digitalairair wrote:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

I like arses in all sorts of shapes and sizes but she carriers her size very well.[/quote]

ideal female physique [/quote]

Dude has Asian girlfriend some guys would kill for.

Wants more booootay!

I guess the grass indeed is greener on the other side.

Because we are fucked up.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
hey if the hipster metro douchebags can’t handle a real woman I’ll take her[/quote]

We know :slight_smile:

Eh, I wouldn’t say fat. I don’t think she very attractive though.