This Game is Ruining My Life

and it’s not GTA5.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Why do you do these things to me setto? Now I have to leave my computer on while I go to the gym and over work.

i…can’t…stop…

[quote]setto222 wrote:
i…can’t…stop…[/quote]
Stop.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]setto222 wrote:
i…can’t…stop…[/quote]
Stop.[/quote]

ugh. fine.

Is it sad that the first day I played that game I ended up with 77 million cookies per second and the second day I had 400 million cookies a second. I had to stop playing it before things turned really bad.

I just tried this game. I’m not understanding the fascination with it. I must be missing something.shrug

MY COMPUTER RESTARTED AND I LOST ALL MY COOKIES AHHHHH IS THERE A WAY TO GET THAT SHIT BACK?

Does this shit consist of more than clicking on a chocolate cookie like mad?

[quote]orion wrote:
Does this shit consist of more than clicking on a chocolate cookie like mad?[/quote]

You click just enough that you can steadily grow a thriving business and then use the consistent profit from said cookie business to grow a self-sustainable cookie empire that borders on the upper percentages of capitalist success. If you go far enough, the resource gain from your cookies will allow you to expand into new territories and be a catalyst for technological advances thousands of years ahead of your time. Eventually the haul of your cookie megaverse will twist and manipulate the antimatter of the old universe (because the incredible mass of all the created cookies forces an alternate universe to be split from the original universe) into becoming even more cookies until the cookieverse explodes inside of itself and starts the timeline anew.

It’s a history game, about the Big cookie Bang.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Does this shit consist of more than clicking on a chocolate cookie like mad?[/quote]

You click just enough that you can steadily grow a thriving business and then use the consistent profit from said cookie business to grow a self-sustainable cookie empire that borders on the upper percentages of capitalist success. If you go far enough, the resource gain from your cookies will allow you to expand into new territories and be a catalyst for technological advances thousands of years ahead of your time. Eventually the haul of your cookie megaverse will twist and manipulate the antimatter of the old universe (because the incredible mass of all the created cookies forces an alternate universe to be split from the original universe) into becoming even more cookies until the cookieverse explodes inside of itself and starts the timeline anew.

It’s a history game, about the Big cookie Bang.[/quote]

I just like watching numbers move.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

It’s a history game, about the Big cookie Bang.[/quote]

I just like watching numbers move.[/quote]

[quote]The Other Titan wrote:
I just tried this game. I’m not understanding the fascination with it. I must be missing something.shrug[/quote]

I know…I clicked for about 20 seconds and it said 92 million cookies per second. What’s that???

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]The Other Titan wrote:
I just tried this game. I’m not understanding the fascination with it. I must be missing something.shrug[/quote]

I know…I clicked for about 20 seconds and it said 92 million cookies per second. What’s that???[/quote]

Parkinson’s?

I hate you so much. . .