T Nation

This forum's quotas

I think this forum has used up its quota of "where do you live" & "what's yer job" & "what's yer favorite workout music" posts. Can't any of you people think of anything better to talk about?

Boxers, briefs, bikini, or thong?

Geee, what do you think about this cold snap that the majority of the country in currently trapped in? Brrr.

Ninja's are totally sweet.

What's Your MAX BENCH?!?!?!?!

....uh....what was the question again?

I'd hit it.

If you lost your hands, what would you have attatched in place of hands?

I have found that almost all training and nutrition questions have been asked before and can be found by searching archives and forum threads. If you post a question there your likey to get a response like "Read the FAQ" if someone bothers to reply at all.

Ahh, but Questions like "What's your fav car? Or What's your job" allow for interaction and familiarization.

Why does it burn when I pee?

That's the Saigon whore that bit my nose off!

If you could be an animal, what would you be?

Dinner party for 6, you can invite anyone living and have it anywhere in the world, who would you invite and where would it be?

How tall can a jack-rabbit grow to be???

Uhhh...

Nope. Can't think of a thing...

If you can have sex one more time (for the rest of your life) with anyone in the world, who would it be? Mine would be Halle Berry. --- Lowrider

Whos your daddy?

What would be the best martial art to study?

Havn't read a version of that one in a week or so.

I heard you were going to the moon how is it there. I will have to come and visit you sometime!!! Did you find a good gym? :slightly_smiling:

How are those two girls that you were telling us about?

Did you ever see the girl from the bus again or what?

I'll give you a dollar to eat that.

No, wait, that's not a question.