This Fall's Vidya Games

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]forevernewb wrote:
Anyone play the new Castlevania game (Lords of Shadow)?[/quote]

It’s averaging about 8.3 on Metacritic. I will buy it eventually, I’ve always liked the Castlevania series.[/quote]

I’ve heard some bad things about this edition of Castlevania, but I think that’s because of the fact that God of War is in people’s recent memory and possibly the worst release of all time, Dante’s Inferno, has some similarities.

If you have a limited amount of money to spend, Fallout seems to be the way to go.

im looking forward to fallout 3 and COD… buddy got MOH said to just wait for COD

i honestly like bethesda’s work (oblivion and fallout3)… also i think they with the fallout 3 series they were kinda brining in parts that older gamers that played 1 and 2 would recognize… at least thats what i think… good thing this new fallout is a new storyline… would sucked if it was something continued from the last game…

When does Arkham Asylum 2 come out? The first one is probably my favorite game of the last few years, with Darksiders a close 2nd.

EDIT: Just googled it and it’s being called “Arkham City” and it drops in fall of '11. It looks like it’s gonna be an open-ended Batman game, kinda like GTA. I honestly can’t remember a time I was this excited for a video game other than maybe Halo 3.

ITT: Guys who masturbate 3x per day in their dimly lit basement apt/parents house.

Arkham Asylum was EASILY one of my favorite video games of the last few years.

I let my friend borrow my Xbox and games so I could focus on other shit but now that I hear there is a new Fable I am considering getting it back. Fallout was fun but I only played the first and I don’t think it was THAT fun…

Maybe I am just getting older?

As I get older (39), I find I gravitate towards game that are fun and that I can pick up for just a few minutes, have some fun, and put the joystick down. Lately I have been playing Red Dead Redemption. I can’t wait for the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 to be released.

bummer medal of honor isn’t getting the reviews i had hoped. Thanks for the heads up

Just saw the commercial for Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2- I absolutely cannot wait for that game.

http://www.brinkthegame.com/features/ Brink looks fucking awesome.