This B#tch is So Fat She Can't Get Up!

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

What is the difference between that one and the ones that people are afraid of?

This is a serious question by the way because I could see owning one of those.[/quote]

The dog in the video grows to like a max of 10-12 pounds. Its definitely a French Bulldog. Theyre apartment dogs. I dont know if a 250lb+ guy should be walking a 10 pound dog lol.

Check out american bulldogs. English ones are cool too but they can run into problems in hot climates. [/quote]

Cane Markos (I think that’s the name).[/quote]

‘Cain Marko’ is the Juggernaut, bitch!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

This is a serious question by the way because I could see owning one of those.[/quote]

The dog in the video grows to like a max of 10-12 pounds. Its definitely a French Bulldog. Theyre apartment dogs. I dont know if a 250lb+ guy should be walking a 10 pound dog lol.

Check out american bulldogs. English ones are cool too but they can run into problems in hot climates. [/quote]

‘Cain Marko’ is the Juggernaut, bitch![/quote]

Yep…aka, Professor X’s brother.

For the record, I didn’t forget the name, I was just playing around with it.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

For the record, I didn’t forget the name, I was just playing around with it.[/quote]

Step brother… but, yeah.

That IS a badass dog.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

For the record, I didn’t forget the name, I was just playing around with it.[/quote]

Step brother… but, yeah.

That IS a badass dog.[/quote]

I’m gonna pretend my pup looks JUST like that.

Though he is close.

I <3 that dog in the vid.

http://www.canadasguidetodogs.com/customergraphics/canecorso1.jpg

This is almost a spitting image of the dog we had. I ever live outside the city I’ll get another for sure.

[quote]HispanicSamurai wrote:
The word B*tch offends me greatly! I would like a formal appology from Nards IMMEDIATELY! And a gratuitous posting of some of his female coworkers asap![/quote]

OK, will do once I get home from work!

Nice

I <3 asian girls.

Nards = photos of asian girls

I <3 Nards

I don’t know this one, obviously:

or this one

but I do work with this one.

Oh c’mon there’s no way i killed a thread by posting hot Asian girls!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Oh c’mon there’s no way i killed a thread by posting hot Asian girls![/quote]

Everyone is just extremely satisfied with the thread now and as such don’t feel the need to post, but that doesn’t mean were not all enjoying it! =D

For the Record, this is how ALL threads should end!! ALL THREADS I SAY!

I’m at work, but damn that video is sooooooo tempting to click! Ahhhh, must resist!!! Must resist!!!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

Thanks. I was actually looking into both german shepherds (because my first dog was one and I wish I had him back) and those Cane Markos (I think that’s the name).[/quote]
Cane Corso??? Sick ass dogs by the way! I’ve only seen one in real life, but dayum!
[/quote]

Buddy of mine has a Cane Corso. Cool dog, but he has had some serious hamstring issues. The dog has had to have 2 surgeries and is not even 2 years old I believe. I’m not sure if the breed has a problem or just this particular dog. Just an FYI.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

Thanks. I was actually looking into both german shepherds (because my first dog was one and I wish I had him back) and those Cane Markos (I think that’s the name).[/quote]
Cane Corso??? Sick ass dogs by the way! I’ve only seen one in real life, but dayum!
[/quote]

Buddy of mine has a Cane Corso. Cool dog, but he has had some serious hamstring issues. The dog has had to have 2 surgeries and is not even 2 years old I believe. I’m not sure if the breed has a problem or just this particular dog. Just an FYI. [/quote]

Probably poor breeding. Big dogs tend to have hip problems but my dog lived until he was 13 and his hips starting getting a little bad around age 11-12.