This B#tch is So Fat She Can't Get Up!

Pitbulls are actually really sweet. It depends on if their owners train them to behave like the ‘scary pitbulls’ everyone knows and fears.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Pitbulls are actually really sweet. It depends on if their owners train them to behave like the ‘scary pitbulls’ everyone knows and fears.[/quote]

yeah they get a bad rap because of idiot owners. they’re one of the smartest dogs out there thats why when dickheads train them to be mean and bad ass they actually turn out that way.

My cousin has two pitbulls who are really cool nice dogs

My bad, X. I won’t fail you when Machete comes out.

Nikki, emoticons are so high school. Please put your emotions into a sentence.

Gregon, pitbulls are cool. You know what’s cooler?

THE EXPENDABLES!

One of my friends has a pitbull and when she stands on her hind legs, she’s taller than me. She literally knocks me over because she weighs about the same as me but she’s the sweetest thing in the world.

I don’t understand why owners choose to do that to animals that are born sweet like that.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
My bad, X. I won’t fail you when Machete comes out.

Nikki, emoticons are so high school. Please put your emotions into a sentence.

Gregon, pitbulls are cool. You know what’s cooler?

THE EXPENDABLES![/quote]

If I put my emotions in a sentence then WB will storm in outraged… again.
I’m keeping things vague.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
So, that’s a bulldog?

What is the difference between that one and the ones that people are afraid of?

This is a serious question by the way because I could see owning one of those.[/quote]

The dog in the video grows to like a max of 10-12 pounds. Its definitely a French Bulldog. Theyre apartment dogs. I dont know if a 250lb+ guy should be walking a 10 pound dog lol.

Check out american bulldogs. English ones are cool too but they can run into problems in hot climates.

The word B*tch offends me greatly! I would like a formal appology from Nards IMMEDIATELY! And a gratuitous posting of some of his female coworkers asap!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

This is a serious question by the way because I could see owning one of those.[/quote]

The dog in the video grows to like a max of 10-12 pounds. Its definitely a French Bulldog. Theyre apartment dogs. I dont know if a 250lb+ guy should be walking a 10 pound dog lol.

Check out american bulldogs. English ones are cool too but they can run into problems in hot climates. [/quote]

Thanks. I was actually looking into both german shepherds (because my first dog was one and I wish I had him back) and those Cane Markos (I think that’s the name).

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Pitbulls are actually really sweet. It depends on if their owners train them to behave like the ‘scary pitbulls’ everyone knows and fears.[/quote]

yeah they get a bad rap because of idiot owners. they’re one of the smartest dogs out there thats why when dickheads train them to be mean and bad ass they actually turn out that way.

My cousin has two pitbulls who are really cool nice dogs[/quote]
x2

Never would have imagined owning a pitbull but after having to dogsit for my friends for a couple months I am convinced that pits are the smartest and one of the most awesome dogs you can own. My boy is currently 4.5 months old, and even at his age he has impressed me more than any other dog I’ve owned ever has.

The bad rap that pitbulls have is very similar to the bad rap bodybuilders or steroids have. If all you do is read the news you’d swear they are spawned from satan. If you actually do a little research and own one, you realize these dogs just have incredible drive and will do just about anything to please their owner (including kill) if asked to, but it’s actually against a pits nature to bite a human. But a shitty owner changes all that.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

Check out american bulldogs. English ones are cool too but they can run into problems in hot climates. [/quote]

Thanks. I was actually looking into both german shepherds (because my first dog was one and I wish I had him back) and those Cane Markos (I think that’s the name).[/quote]
Cane Corso??? Sick ass dogs by the way! I’ve only seen one in real life, but dayum!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

So, that’s a bulldog?

Thanks. I was actually looking into both german shepherds (because my first dog was one and I wish I had him back) and those Cane Markos (I think that’s the name).[/quote]

Im looking to get an english staffordshire bull terrier. My family had a Cane Corso for about 12 years until he died. He was simply too big for the area I live in. Just under 145lbs and not overweight. Great dog if you have space for one to roam around a bit.

Cane Corso’s are badass dogs. I had a Neo Mastiff, female, who was 140lbs. So much dog for hot ass AZ.

Just waiting for Wol to through out something about The Expendables again…

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Cane Corso’s are badass dogs. I had a Neo Mastiff, female, who was 140lbs. So much dog for hot ass AZ.

Just waiting for Wol to through out something about The Expendables again…[/quote]

Haha

WB: Cane Corsos are great, but you know what’s better?
THE EXPENDABLES!

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Just waiting for Wol to through out something about The Expendables again…[/quote]

Haha

WB: Cane Corsos are great, but you know what’s better?
THE EXPENDABLES![/quote]

x2

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
One of my friends has a pitbull and when she stands on her hind legs, she’s taller than me. She literally knocks me over because she weighs about the same as me but she’s the sweetest thing in the world.

I don’t understand why owners choose to do that to animals that are born sweet like that.[/quote]

I can tell you why… cause they’re ghetto terrible people

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
[/quote]
what are you talking about bonez? Hard to get much cooler than this

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:
Isn’t it actually a problem with bulldogs (?) that they can’t get up from their back because of their boxy body structure? [/quote]

No. Youre thinking of powerlifters [/quote]

Really off season bodybuilders too…than again, maybe I shouldn’t eat a whole large pizza before bed.[/quote]

When you start sleeping standing up then you know youve won at bodybuilding[/quote]

I gotta admit… I lolled.

I kind of want a dog in the future, but their life spans are kinda short… I don’t know if I could deal with the heart break…

;_;

Beagle…best dogs EVER

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
[/quote]
what are you talking about bonez? Hard to get much cooler than this[/quote]

My friend has a french bulldog. Hes awesome. Runs into walls for fun. Gets a full head of steam and runs and then slides across the wood floor until he hits something. Hyper intelligent I’d say

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
[/quote]
what are you talking about bonez? Hard to get much cooler than this[/quote]

My friend has a french bulldog. Hes awesome. Runs into walls for fun. Gets a full head of steam and runs and then slides across the wood floor until he hits something. Hyper intelligent I’d say[/quote]

hahaha thats awesome. My girlfriend wants to get a frenchie. I like English Bulldogs but all their medical problems suck. They’re expensive dogs