Third UN School Attacked by Israel

We’re waiting doc. Your accusations were an infamous calumny against poor Lou. Why Lou utterly deplores anti-Semitism! It’s just “Zionism” he’s against.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
… But it is to censor any other train of thought that is not wrapped in their orthodoxy .

… [/quote]

First, to see you use a phrase like “train of thought” is in itself a remarkable occasion. I must guess that Arizona has finally run out of cannabis.

Second, you are decidedly wrong. No one here is censoring your thoughts. I may find you ignorant, or I may find you obstinately ill-informed, or I may find you a fool, but I do not find you a bigot. In this particular set of threads, you have shown all those other attributes, but not the bigotry the conflates Israeli government policy with “Jewishness.”

The bigots in these threads have done so, effortlessly…it is they who define their mind disease, anti-semitism, in the guise of “anti-Zionism” or being anti-Israel. (Need I find the citation of Martin Luther King, in which he stated that anti-Zionism is just anti-semitism by another name?)

So, pitt, go right on thinking your train of thoughts, running as they may be on twin tracks of ignorance and anhistoricity, but at least I may owe you the respect due to someone who is not a hateful outrageous bigot.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Oh and Pitt…I have been around here a long ass time. There have been some awesome liberal posters, but the difference is they fucking made sense.

The gibberish you, Lou and Squatopee are posting is just beyond the realm of rational thought.

It’s not conservative VS liberal…it’s rational VS incoherent.[/quote]

Aye.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Oh and Pitt…I have been around here a long ass time. There have been some awesome liberal posters, but the difference is they fucking made sense.

The gibberish you, Lou and Squatopee are posting is just beyond the realm of rational thought.

where did they go ? ,Lamb Chop :slight_smile:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Aye.[/quote]

Nay

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
So Hamas, in their charter… stated that their main goal was to kill all Jews and drive them into the ocean.

How exactly is Israel supposed to “negotiate” with that shit.

[/quote]

Guess you missed this…you cannot negotiate with people who are the elected leaders of Palestine…whose #1 STATED goal is the destruction of Israel.

It does not matter if Israel gives them everything and half of their own country…Hamas will still try and kill Jews.

How in the FUCK does Israel negotiate with these people?[/quote]

Good Question how does one negotiate with a terrorist ? Especially when you don’t negotiate with terrorists , eye roll

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:
I must guess that Arizona has finally run out of cannabis.

Second, you are decidedly wrong. No one here is censoring your thoughts. I may find you ignorant,

[/quote]

No i am flush with herb:)

Look at the facts the CJS crawls up every body’s ass that disagrees with them.

The question is why :)?

As a side note I have a hard time believing you have a doctorate . Just curious in what ??

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

Second, you are decidedly wrong. No one here is censoring your thoughts. I may find you ignorant,

[/quote]

As a side note I have a hard time believing you have a doctorate . Just curious in what ??

[/quote]

When someone talks of having “patients” it is likely they are a medical doctor. Most medical doctors don’t have doctorates but rather, have completed a medical degree. A medical degree is usually six years full time instead of four. A lawyer is just a doctor who doesn’t like the sight of blood and an engineer is just a lawyer who doesn’t like the law. Incidentally, why do you doubt he’s a doctor? And what kind of tertiary education do you have?

Don’t accuse me of Jew-hatred. I have many faults but one of them is NOT Anti-Semitism. I know full well that not all Jews support Israel and not all Israelis support the racists and bigots on the right of their political spectrum. (The fact that the Israel Labour government in 1967 started the ongoing program of ethnic cleansing in the West Bank remains a sad and unavoidable fact in all this though.)

In this whole conflict do you know who my biggest heroes are? They are the Jewish Israelis who travel into the West Bank to walk Palestinian children home from school armed with nothing but video cameras to protect them from racist assaults by settlers.

^^^ lulz

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

When someone talks of having “patients” it is likely they are a medical doctor. Most medical doctors don’t have doctorates but rather, have completed a medical degree. A medical degree is usually six years full time instead of four. A lawyer is just a doctor who doesn’t like the sight of blood and an engineer is just a lawyer who doesn’t like the law. Incidentally, why do you doubt he’s a doctor? And what kind of tertiary education do you have? [/quote]

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are a fucking idiot.

I happen to know this gentleman in real life, and he is an extremely-well respected physician who routinely saves lives that would otherwise be lost.

More evidence that you have your head where only a proctologist could find it.[/quote]

O MY FUCKING GAWD , you are an ID10T so there . I am so crushed by your insult :slight_smile: no one has ever done that before

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

When someone talks of having “patients” it is likely they are a medical doctor. Most medical doctors don’t have doctorates but rather, have completed a medical degree. A medical degree is usually six years full time instead of four. A lawyer is just a doctor who doesn’t like the sight of blood and an engineer is just a lawyer who doesn’t like the law. Incidentally, why do you doubt he’s a doctor? And what kind of tertiary education do you have? [/quote]

[/quote]

“UK, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries
The entry-level first professional degree in these countries for the practice of medicine is that of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, MB, MB BCh BAO, BMBS, MBBChir, or MBChB). This degree typically requires between four and six years of study and clinical training, and is equivalent to the North American MD degree.”

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

There are some people who would have a hard time finding their own ass…with both hands, a map and a German short-haired pointer.

:slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Aye.[/quote]

Nay[/quote]

He’s right Pitt.

I come from the left of the left of the european far left.

But, despite my natural anti-zionist predispositions, i don’t buy the “poor palestinians victims of evil jews” narrative.

I do think that the creation of the state of Israel was an imperialist sleight of hand to hijack and confiscate the decolonization process of this region of the world.

But…

-i don’t think there was a pre-existing Palestinian Nation.
Even without the creation of the Israeli State, there would be no Palestinian State today. Egypt, Liban, Syria and Jordan would have different borders and “Palestinians” would be transnational minorities, spread in several countries, much like the Kurds. But that’s all.

-I don’t think that this “Nation” should necessariliy have its own Nation-State or that it would be better for its people.
Being anti-imperialist doesn’t mean i’m “pro-every-nationalism-except-israel’s-one”.

-I don’t think palestinians should be allowed to use terrorist means to reclaim such a State. Period.

-I do think that Israel has every right to ensure its survival. And i tend to think that the sooner it does, the better. If they wait too long, they will be forced to do much, much worse than what they are doing right now.

-Do i think Israel and the IDF are blameless and flawless ? Certainly not. We are speaking of a State and an army, after all.

But i do think they have paradoxically become the last chance of survival of the palestinian people.

And what they are doing is definetely NOT ethnic cleansing. Or if they are ethnic cleansing, they are incredibly bad at it, since, given the fertility rate of the arab population of Israel, Israeli may very well become an ethnic minority in their own country in a few decades.

-I do think that the morphology of this conflict has completely changed since the end of the Cold War. Once upon a time, the main political forces of the palestinian people were secular, nationalist ones. This is not true anymore, and the left should update its software accordingly.

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Aye.[/quote]

Nay[/quote]

He’s right Pitt.

But, despite my natural anti-zionist predispositions, i don’t buy the “poor palestinians victims of evil jews” narrative.

I do think that the creation of the state of Israel was an imperialist sleight of hand to hijack and confiscate the decolonization process of this region of the world.

But…

Even without the creation of the Israeli State, there would be no Palestinian State today. Egypt, Liban, Syria and Jordan would have different borders and “Palestinians” would be transnational minorities, spread in several countries, much like the Kurds. But that’s all.

-I don’t think that this “Nation” should necessariliy have its own Nation-State or that it would be better for its people.
Being anti-imperialist doesn’t mean i’m “pro-every-nationalism-except-israel’s-one”.

-I don’t think palestinians should be allowed to use terrorist means to reclaim such a State. Period.

-I do think that Israel has every right to ensure its survival. And i tend to think that the sooner it does, the better. If they wait too long, they will be forced to do much, much worse than what they are doing right now.

-Do i think Israel and the IDF are blameless and flawless ? Certainly not. We are speaking of a State and an army, after all.

But i do think they have paradoxically become the last chance of survival of the palestinian people.

And what they are doing is definetely NOT ethnic cleansing. Or if they are ethnic cleansing, they are incredibly bad at it, since, given the fertility rate of the arab population of Israel, Israeli may very well become an ethnic minority in their own country in a few decades.

-I do think that the morphology of this conflict has completely changed since the end of the Cold War. Once upon a time, the main political forces of the palestinian people were secular, nationalist ones. This is not true anymore, and the left should update its software accordingly.
[/quote]

Pitt take note…this is how you left.

Good post K

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Aye.[/quote]

Nay[/quote]

He’s right Pitt.

But…

[/quote]

So much with which to agree. But first a quibble:
"I do think that the creation of the state of Israel was an imperialist sleight of hand to hijack and confiscate the decolonization process of this region of the world. "

A little self-examination is a good thing here, and you have already acknowledged your “left” leanings. This small quote betrays the historical “deconstruction”–a term I use guardedly with a French philosophe.
The State of Israel was in process during the late Ottoman occupations; land purchases and rehabilitation, infrastructure, were well established before the British Mandate. Whether their efforts would have led to a state for the Zionists without the British Mandate is an impossible question. But there was nothing about Zionism that was coherent with the standard notion of 19th Century European colonization, so there was nothing about it that adhered to the standard decolonization scenarios of the 20th Century. (Frantz Fanon and all that.) Zionism was most assuredly not fostered by a British “sleight of hand” to thwart Arab aspirations there.

End quibble.
Respect.