Third UN School Attacked by Israel

Have they gone too far or can they never go far enough?

[quote]lou21 wrote:

Have they gone too far or can they never go far enough?[/quote]

10 deaths in a facility with thousands of people? Sounds like they did not directly attack the school or they are just that bad at aiming.

No They have not gone too far , most people do not see this as a massacre , Now if you spun it around where Palestine killed a 1000 Israelis then you would hear shit like second Holocaust and the like . I don’t get it

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

10 deaths in a facility with thousands of people? Sounds like they did not directly attack the school or they are just that bad at aiming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colateral_damage[/quote]

Collateral damage is damage to things that are incidental to the intended target. It is frequently used as a military term where it can refer to the accidental or unintentional killing or wounding of non-combatants and/or destruction to non-combatant property during attacks on legitimate enemy targets

did they get any intended targets?

It is Israel making a political point: that no matter what non-Jewish life is on the line, no matter what international organization condemns them, they will simply do what they like without caring about the consequences.

Although terrible for the Gazan’s, it bodes badly for the Israeli’s for three reasons. 1: all that hate, violence and moral certainly they create will turn inwards and start tearing their own society apart. 2: they will get too cocky and hit someone who can hit back. 3: if they are ever actually threatened, the world simply won’t care.

The myth of Iraqi troops taking Kuwaiti babies out of incubators was enough to turn the American people against Iraq. The reality of Israel bombing UN run schools, bombing hospitals and actually murdering babies, elderly people and disabled people will turn the world against Israel sooner or later.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

Collateral damage is damage to things that are incidental to the intended target. It is frequently used as a military term where it can refer to the accidental or unintentional killing or wounding of non-combatants and/or destruction to non-combatant property during attacks on legitimate enemy targets

[/quote]

Did they attack a legitimate enemy target in this case? The news articles are not specifying this and because its a ongoing military operation its most likely because they news sites don’t know the answer either. Do you have inside information? Probably not.

[quote]squatbenchhench wrote:
It is Israel making a political point: that no matter what non-Jewish life is on the line, no matter what international organization condemns them, they will simply do what they like without caring about the consequences.

Although terrible for the Gazan’s, it bodes badly for the Israeli’s for three reasons. 1: all that hate, violence and moral certainly they create will turn inwards and start tearing their own society apart. 2: they will get too cocky and hit someone who can hit back. 3: if they are ever actually threatened, the world simply won’t care.

The myth of Iraqi troops taking Kuwaiti babies out of incubators was enough to turn the American people against Iraq. The reality of Israel bombing UN run schools, bombing hospitals and actually murdering babies, elderly people and disabled people will turn the world against Israel sooner or later. [/quote]

you may be right , I would settle for enough pressure to make sure Israel is no in there massacring more people when the notion strikes them

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[/quote]

Did they attack a legitimate enemy target in this case? The news articles are not specifying this and because its a ongoing military operation its most likely because they news sites don’t know the answer either. Do you have inside information? Probably not.[/quote]

this little guy was the master mind of a plot not only to take over Israel but the whole fucking world …

Too many women and children makes one think that the collateral damage is far worse than intended

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[/quote]

Did they attack a legitimate enemy target in this case? The news articles are not specifying this and because its a ongoing military operation its most likely because they news sites don’t know the answer either. Do you have inside information? Probably not.[/quote]

this little guy was the master mind of a plot not only to take over Israel but the whole fucking world …

Too many women and children makes one think that the collateral damage is far worse than intended [/quote]

Can you direct me to where you’ve posted about the thousands of civilians in Iraq getting beheaded or the Christians being driven out of Mosul or the Syrian refugees and victims of murder? You think all people are equal right? This should be reflected in your posting history showing how you give equal weight to all victims of war and violence yes?

It’s funny that you’re somehow an expert on Israel throwing out strong opinions and condemnations yet you probably couldn’t find it on a map, don’t know how to spell it and have absolutely no insight into what has been going on there in recent times and the past.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[/quote]

Too many women and children makes one think that the collateral damage is far worse than intended [/quote]

Can you direct me to where you’ve posted about the thousands of civilians in Iraq getting beheaded or the Christians being driven out of Mosul or the Syrian refugees and victims of murder? You think all people are equal right? This should be reflected in your posting history showing how you give equal weight to all victims of war and violence yes?

It’s funny that you’re somehow an expert on Israel throwing out strong opinions and condemnations yet you probably couldn’t find it on a map, don’t know how to spell it and have absolutely no insight into what has been going on there in recent times and the past.
[/quote]

He knows all about isreal attacking the innocent hummus in giza in an attempt to destroy their pyramids which are blocked by the UN schools

[quote]squatbenchhench wrote:
[/quote]

With those specs USA, Russia and China are the main culprits. And North-Korea, and some disentegrating African countries. And France, and Syria, and Australia at the, moment, too. Probably I forgot some countries. Why is Israel so sexy on this department? Because they are a democracy? So is US, France and Australia. Even Russia is, too.

What if Israel was not a democracy, would any palestinian Gaza even exist at this point? US is giving money to Pakistan, is that better than giving money to Israel? Pakistan is a democracy, by the way.

What is it with Israel that’s so special? Nothing arouses the western public as much as palestinian blood in Israel. Is it because that jews of all people should be noble but they aren’t? Or what?

E: Not that I would particularly support Israel, but still, when it comes to causing collateral damage US is probably the leading country on earth. Israelis are such a bunch of amateurs.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[/quote]

This is their third UN school. I no longer doubt that the target was the school.

[quote]kaaleppi wrote:

E: Not that I would particularly support Israel, but still, when it comes to causing collateral damage US is probably the leading country on earth. Israelis are such a bunch of amateurs.[/quote]

As bad as the US are I don’t think that in Iraq they managed to kill so many children in such a short space of time.

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[quote]kaaleppi wrote:

E: Not that I would particularly support Israel, but still, when it comes to causing collateral damage US is probably the leading country on earth. Israelis are such a bunch of amateurs.[/quote]

As bad as the US are I don’t think that in Iraq they managed to kill so many children in such a short space of time.[/quote]

I beg to differ. When it comes to human life I don’t think the timeframe is that important as long we are talking about less than a generation.

If the terrorists are storing rockets in the UN school, it makes it a fair target. Also, if UN officials GIVE BACK THE FUCKING ROCKETS to Hamas, (obviously to be used against Israel at a later date), why should Israel NOT bomb the shit out of the UN schools?

If they fail to secure their schools properly so that they are not used as a base to launch rockets at Israel, then whose fault is it when Israel responds to a location from which it is attacked?

Isn’t it OBVIOUS what Hamas is doing? Using schools and hospitals and the like as bases for attack and then crying, “Israel bombed a school!!!”. Well no shit, Sherlock! If the school is being used as a base of attack, expect it to be taken out.

Why is this a hard concept to understand?

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

If the terrorists are storing rockets in the UN school, it makes it a fair target. Also, if UN officials GIVE BACK THE FUCKING ROCKETS to Hamas, (obviously to be used against Israel at a later date), why should Israel NOT bomb the shit out of the UN schools?

If they fail to secure their schools properly so that they are not used as a base to launch rockets at Israel, then whose fault is it when Israel responds to a location from which it is attacked?

Isn’t it OBVIOUS what Hamas is doing? Using schools and hospitals and the like as bases for attack and then crying, “Israel bombed a school!!!”. Well no shit, Sherlock! If the school is being used as a base of attack, expect it to be taken out.

Why is this a hard concept to understand?[/quote]

In at least one of these cases the UN had: informed Israel of their coordinates about 23 times in the preceding 24 hours; stated (correctly as the investigations have shown) that their was no Hamas presence in the school; and asked for a time when they could evacuate the refugees there if Israel intended to attack the school.

On the other hand the entire Israeli started invasion of Gaza is really not acceptable. How is this a hard concept to understand?

Where do you get you news from?

[quote]lou21 wrote:

In at least one of these cases the UN had: informed Israel of their coordinates about 23 times in the preceding 24 hours; stated (correctly as the investigations have shown) that their was no Hamas presence in the school; and asked for a time when they could evacuate the refugees there if Israel intended to attack the school.

On the other hand the entire Israeli started invasion of Gaza is really not acceptable. How is this a hard concept to understand?

Where do you get you news from?[/quote]

Where do I get MY news from? Well, above I provided this thing called a “LINK” to reinforce my assertion… Unlike you, who as far as I can tell is just talking out the side of your neck blowing hot air…

Why should I give anything you write any credibility? Are you IN Gaza? How about linking to a legitimate news source (or ANY source really) that can back up what you just wrote?

[quote]lou21 wrote:

Where do I get MY news from? Well, above I provided this thing called a “LINK” to reinforce my assertion… Unlike you, who as far as I can tell is just talking out the side of your neck blowing hot air…

Why should I give anything you write any credibility? Are you IN Gaza? How about linking to a legitimate news source (or ANY source really) that can back up what you just wrote?
[/quote]

Unlike the website you posted these are fairly credible UK newspapers from both sides of the political divide.

I apologise. The number 23 was incorrect the number of times that the UN called Israel was 17.

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[quote]lou21 wrote:

[/quote]

Unlike the website you posted these are fairly credible UK newspapers from both sides of the political divide.

I apologise. The number 23 was incorrect the number of times that the UN called Israel was 17.[/quote]

Those articles are only about the result of the rockets and not the reason for them, you need to know both to discuss the issue.

personally I could belive Humas is storing Rockets at schools , but Israel must go in and remove them , destroy them and avoid killing innocent people