Third Eye

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
What’s there to prepare for? The rot?[/quote]

traffic… and… taxes

[quote]cadav wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
What’s there to prepare for? The rot?

traffic… and… taxes[/quote]

But when you’re dead, you don’t have those things to worry about anymore. In fact you are free from every earthly worry. You basically become fertilizer for flowers and food for worms.

I am slightly ashamed at myself for my opinions of some of the deluded posters here. Can we blame stupid people for their stupidity? I wonder.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I am slightly ashamed at myself for my opinions of some of the deluded posters here. Can we blame stupid people for their stupidity? I wonder.[/quote]

Define stupidity.

I scarcely frequent this site but came across your post today. I think this is my first post. Mysticism is my passion and pursuit now.

Yes I have a some 3rd eye vision. It’s not exactly practical yet or ghost seeing level yet but it’s getting there.

What I see:
Very strong after image effects with closed eyes and drag effects in day to day life, even if only glancing for a second(really annoying and noticeable with the sun and light sources) Some basic level of auric sight in day to day life especially when using peripheral vision. Seeing little blue sparks move around rooms(don?t know what those are yet- maybe flashes of emotion or thought?) and white blurry sparks and shapes moving across the sky(sylphs?) VERY noticeably. Electric purple haze beginning to appear quicker and quicker in relaxation each day, condensing to a central area with closed eyes after a few minutes, then visible with open eyes, especially noitceable on the ceiling and white walls. Petite to small white sparks and shapes appearing with eyes open or closed, with at least one extremely noticeable geometric shape appearing a few months ago.

Shit freaked me out the first time and still freaks me out a bit still, though mainly just at night lol.

I believe seeing geometric shapes and more clear auras is the next step in my clairvoyance. Geometric shapes being a abstract form of information and communication.

I have brown eye vision. It’s the portal to out of body experiences.

I like how you used Alex Grey’s “Wonder” as the picture to the topic.

You know I have that painting in my bedroom.

I also listen to Tool every day of my life and studied Astral Projection, meditation and Golden Dawn ritual work.

[quote]KellyZ wrote:
I scarcely frequent this site but came across your post today. I think this is my first post. Mysticism is my passion and pursuit now.

Yes I have a some 3rd eye vision. It’s not exactly practical yet or ghost seeing level yet but it’s getting there.

What I see:
Very strong after image effects with closed eyes and drag effects in day to day life, even if only glancing for a second(really annoying and noticeable with the sun and light sources) Some basic level of auric sight in day to day life especially when using peripheral vision. Seeing little blue sparks move around rooms(don?t know what those are yet- maybe flashes of emotion or thought?) and white blurry sparks and shapes moving across the sky(sylphs?) VERY noticeably. Electric purple haze beginning to appear quicker and quicker in relaxation each day, condensing to a central area with closed eyes after a few minutes, then visible with open eyes, especially noitceable on the ceiling and white walls. Petite to small white sparks and shapes appearing with eyes open or closed, with at least one extremely noticeable geometric shape appearing a few months ago.

Shit freaked me out the first time and still freaks me out a bit still, though mainly just at night lol.

I believe seeing geometric shapes and more clear auras is the next step in my clairvoyance. Geometric shapes being a abstract form of information and communication.
[/quote]
Sounds like phosphenes. Also sounds like you’re a bit off your rocker.

[quote]wfifer wrote:

Sounds like phosphenes. Also sounds like you’re a bit off your rocker. [/quote]

Hahaha, yeah isn’t seeing things a symptom of demntia?

Here’s some interesting info with studies explaining phosphenes:

http://www.oubliette.zetnet.co.uk/Three.html

Phosphenes are in fact natural(so far as science discerns) and quite common. You needn’t be on drugs or breaking down mentally to experience them.

They are especially noticeable in the right light conditions and/or and in an altered state of consciousness, occuring most often when you are waking up or falling asleep, termed hypnogogiac images.

I ordered myself some tattwa cards which will hopefully be here soon, though they’re probably slightly different from the ones the Golden Dawn tradition uses. Glad to see there are at least a handful of people interested in esoteric practices and pursuits here.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:

But when you’re dead, you don’t have those things to worry about anymore. In fact you are free from every earthly worry. You basically become fertilizer for flowers and food for worms. [/quote]

tze… you don’t live in Italy… here taxes follow you… everywhere… so they also “generate” traffic… damn

:wink:

so… it’s a kind of serious post?