Third Eye

Since some here are rather strong advocates of the body & mind, I was just curious if anyone has developed the capacity to use their third-eye.

A few days ago I became very anxious, stressed. I realized that all I could do was be, I started off with my simple routine relax exercise. I’ll keep it simple, but this certain moment in time this one special moment was an unexplainable experience.

Anyone? :slight_smile:

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Since some here are rather strong advocates of the body & mind, I was just curious if anyone has developed the capacity to use their third-eye.

A few days ago I became very anxious, stressed. I realized that all I could do was be, I started off with my simple routine relax exercise. I’ll keep it simple, but this certain moment in time this one special moment was an unexplainable experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye[/quote]

I’ve been using my 3rd eye since I was 14…

[quote]PGA wrote:

I’ve been using my 3rd eye since I was 14…[/quote]

I think he’s speaking of the one that doesn’t give STDs to school girls trying to get their innocent educations in college.

Bastard.

[quote]PGA wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

And it wasn’t until PGA was 17 that he was able to use it with someone else besides himself.

[quote]PGA wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

In that case, you’ve been using it for a long time considering the fact that you’re in your mid 30s. Could you explain some of the certain OBE(Out of Body Experiences) you’ve had?

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
PGA wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

I’ve been using my 3rd eye since I was 14…

In that case, you’ve been using it for a long time considering the fact that you’re in your mid 30s. Could you explain some of the certain OBE(Out of Body Experiences) you’ve had?[/quote]

I like to call my 3rd eye trips, taking a ride on Venus. Almost always when I use my 3rd eye, I experience, well, an out of body experience. Sometimes I get pulled and pushed in all directions. Other times I’m quite relaxed and just enjoy the silky smooth ride. The best 3rd eye experiences will always be the unprotected internal kind. Although each trip to Venus is different, those are the absolute best ones.

Bauer and rrjc like taking their 3rd eye trips to Uranus though. Go figure. shrugs

I can predict the sex of a child one month into a womans pregnancy.And wether it is 1 child or twins.
One of my friends said thats like a third eye ability…is it?

i know what you talk about.
but i think T-Nation is not the right place for this kind of “sharing” :wink:

[quote]APE. wrote:
I can predict the sex of a child one month into a womans pregnancy.And wether it is 1 child or twins.
One of my friends said thats like a third eye ability…is it?[/quote]

Congrats man, you’re about to be a millionaire.

[quote]APE. wrote:

I have a 100% success rate so far.

When the expecting mother asks me “What do you think it’ll be?” I answer “a baby.”

HAHA Does anyone exercise the mind here?? Other than chek

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
HAHA Does anyone exercise the mind here?? Other than chek[/quote]

Ohhhhh…you meant mind! Then yes, I do exercise my penis.

[quote]pookie wrote:
I have a 100% success rate so far.

When the expecting mother asks me “What do you think it’ll be?” I answer “a baby.”
[/quote]

I do that, too.
Only a 95% success rate, though.

Nobody asks me that question anymore.

[quote]PGA wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

Ohhhhh…you meant mind! Then yes, I do exercise my penis.[/quote]

This sir is why you westerners won’t be prepared for death. )

[quote]APE. wrote:

Are you ever correct?

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
This sir is why you westerners won’t be prepared for death. )[/quote]

well… i’m born ready… “she” is the unready one :wink:

I can tell the sex of a baby 2 months after it’s born, but I am confident I will whittle that down to 1 month soon.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
APE. wrote:
One of my friends said thats like a third eye ability…is it?

Congrats man, you’re about to be a millionaire.

I didn’t look totally ove rthe entire site but I’m going to read that site, if it seems legite, I’ll enter it.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
PGA wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

Ohhhhh…you meant mind! Then yes, I do exercise my penis.

This sir is why you westerners won’t be prepared for death. )[/quote]

What’s there to prepare for? The rot?

I read a Shirley MacLaine book back in the 80’s. She decribed having an acupuncturist insert needles into her third eye in an attempt to clear it and gain universal conscienceness.

My own third eye has been incredibly active, but in a stressful and congested way. I tried self-massage and such, to loosen it up - - but to no avail.

I finally gave up on any ‘potential’ of my third eye. I had a kind and competent doctor shut it up with a shot of Botox. I should have done that years ago. Yes, it’s only temporary, but I will continue to keep putting it to sleep.

(But, I like the artwork in the original post!)