Third Cycle

Wk 1-4 9-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD (kick start)

Would 2 or 3 wks of Test Prop be sufficient for a kick start or stay with 4? I have always ran D-Bol (dont care for pills water weigh and puffy hands and face) and have wanted to try Prop for a while now and finaly saved to get it. I have 2 10ml 100mg/ml bottles of it,but can get another if needed.

The Test E is 20ml at 400 mg/ml will get another of these while I can for later.

The Mast Prop is Drostanolone Propionate 10ml @ 100mg/ml have 2 bottles. (This is some expensive Shat)

Wk 1-8 Test E 500mg (250mg 2x p/w)
Wk 1-10 Mast Prop 300mg (100mg 3x p/w)

So if I drop the Test E then when do I start the Serm Pct
PCT:

Wk? 40mg Nolvadex ED
Wk? 40mg nolvadex ED
Wk? 20mg Nolvadex ED
Wk? 20mg Nolvadex ED
Wk? Nolvadex 20mg ED
Wk? Nolvadex 20mg ED
Have enough Nolv for 2 cycles. I hate trying to find this. People forget about how important this is.

As for an AI I will look into Adex or Letro. I have not used a AI before due to the fact I have not had any problems during a cycle. 750 of test a week was a good dose to see if I had any problems but not even a pimple. I will get this if it is recommended and agreed as a necessity in my cycle. Mabe I dont get the whole picture. I have read the sticky and got that it lowered the gyno sides during a cycle? Since I have had no sides I have not used it.

I will not start this cycle till I have everything. Nothing like getting through a cycle or half way thru and cant find gear. That sucks happened on my first cycle. I finished 15 pounds smaller than I started. Depressed too that sucks.

Hit me back on the Test prop kick start and the PCT revision.

You can frontload the test E to get it up to full steam in 1-2 weeks as opposed to the normal 3-5.

Test e frontload on Day 1 of test e use ONLY is 600mg. Follow that with the regular bi-weekly 250mg.

If you have enough prop use it for maybe the first 3 weeks of your cycle. By then the test e should be well stoked.

Use the prop again for the two weeks after stopping test e (weeks 9-10) to make up for diminishing levels of test e to finish your cycle off with a bang instead of a whimper.

Your plan for Mast prop is fine (weeks 1 -10).

You should definitely get some Adex as it will keep you at low normal E2 level. That will keep bloat to a minimum, keep libido maxed out, maximise free testosterone, maintain mood, prevent gyno or even itchy/sensitive/sore nipples. 0.25 mg ED is probably a good starting point. Then adjust as necessary since everyone responds differently. Increase dose if you show signs of elevated E2 (bloating, sensitive nipples, poor libido). Decrease dose if you feel signs of too low E2 (achy joints, mental fogginess, poor libido, poor morale). Maintain dose if libido is good, morale fine, and mental clarity sharp. Run Adex throughout the cycle. You can frontload 1 mg on Day 1 since it takes about 1 week for serum level to get up to snuff. If you do need to change dose, it again takes about a week for the change to be felt. So if you you find E2 is high, you can boost the dose on Day 1 of the new level to get serum level up quicker. In the same vein, if E2 is too low, you can drop dosing altogether for several days and then resume on a lower dose.

Nolva SERM PCT should start on week 11 for a duration of 4 weeks. Start 3 days after your last injection of the short esters (test prop and mast prop). You can go with the tried and true W1: 40mg/d W2: 40mg/d W3: 20mg/d W4: 20mg/d. Bill Roberts actually suggests another way of doing the Nolva PCT. He suggests frontloading 140mg on Day 1 of PCT (split doses throughout the day for best absorption) followed by 20mg/d doses for the remaining 27 days of the 4 weeks. We are currently debating this within the forum. Stay tuned for Bill’s latest feedback.

Also, HCG. If you want to bolster recovery, use 205iu subcutanous EOD of HCG on week 6-10 of your cycle. That will plump up the testes so they are ready to come back with a vengeance during PCT. It is optional and you can still recover quite nicely without.

Try to get good gear or the bast laid plans can fall flat.

Good luck…

Sounds good and will get the Adex. I was just reading the debate eariler and am curious to see what comes out of it. If so I will be running it and post my results.

Coop

My research on obtaining the Arimidex 1 mg tabs also can get Letrozole 2.5 mg tabs reading the form on the AI’s they suggest a lower dose than what the pills are. If ine is to take the pills how are they divided to get the right doseage? Also I have not found any info on the length of the dosage. Till the end of the cycle? The form states the it shold be take for 60 days???

Get Adex or Letro from a research chemical lab. Much cheaper and just as effective.

I was able to snoop around the fourms and think that I found a good research chem lab so I should be getting 2.5mg/ml 60ml of Letrozole they have Tamoxifen Citrate but are sold out. I have placed a trial order for Nolv (solid dose) through a international pharm and will see what I get. These prices are way better than street.

After reading the SERM and AI sticky and wading through the BS that members tend to clutter the boards with, it states that “Letro is best dosed from 0.125-2.5 mgs depending on the desired effect.” I did not see a description for desired effect was. What I have found is Clinical trials have shown 0.5mg to suppress 78% of Estrogen.

A little goes a long way, as you can see. For research purposes:-), it is best to ascertain the lowest effective dose. I would think that a 78% suppression would be more than one would need.

BUT… Using ASS that elevate Estrogen would one have to run a higher dose? May B 1.0 double the trials of the normal test subjects. I dont have the background to answer that question. Just curious to learn the right amount to take. Another question that I didn’t see is should one start the AI before the cycle or on day one?

I am not sure about on cycle dosing. Here is a quote from Bill Roberts on off cycle usage:

“On maintaining cuts and vascularity but without being really “on cycle” and still maintaining your natural testosterone production, you could use letrozole to keep estradiol levels low normal. I think a good starting point is about 0.36 mg/day. A liquid product makes such fractional dosing easy. For example, with the product I use, which is at 2.5 mg/mL, that is 8 drops from the particular dropper that is provided. Ideally you’d test estrogen levels after a few weeks. A salivary test from ZRT is inexpensive.”

So if 0.36 mg/d is good to maintain low normal E2 off cycle, then I would assume running 0.5mg/d on cycle would be a good place to start. Adjust up or down according to how your E2 level feels. Increase dose if E2 seems high (sensitive nipples, bloating, poor libido, emotional). Decrease dose if E2 seems too low (achy joints, poor libido, mental fogginess, cranky mood). Maintain dose if libido and mental clarity are fine.

Also, you can frontload Letro at 1mg on day 1 of your cycle to get blood level up to snuff quicker.