Third Cycle Proposal

Also I read somewhere that with Tren, higher carbs seems to make you leaner?

I like the carbs pre and post when using Tren. Definitely not before bed for me. And my cut-off if its a refeed day is 3pm. I train about 1.5 hours after waking and eating my morning meal.

You see thats the thing with me, I train in the evening so my post workout meal is near my bed time :S

150 mg/day of Clomid and then on TOP of that, 20 mg/day Nolvadex?

No.

If you want to combine them, then:

First day, 150 mg Clomid and 80 mg Nolvadex in divided doses.
Thereafter, 25 mg/day Clomid and 10 mg/day Nolvadex.

(Half the correct-if-used-alone dose of each drug is needed when combining the two.)

More is not better in this instance.

I understand, I was just under the impression that clomid and nolva work slightly different to each other hence why I wanted to use both. Have never used both together in the past though.

Both work the same at the hypothalamus; at the pituitary they differ in that Clomid is estrogenic while tamoxifen is anti-estrogenic.

It may well be the case that where estradiol levels are low-normal post-cycle, the anti-estrogenic effect of tamoxifen is detrimental to LH production and Clomid alone may be superior in this instance.

Where estrogen levels are elevated, tamoxifen alone works fine IMO.

Using a mix of Clomid and tamoxifen appears at least in some instances to strike a better balance than being entirely estrogenic at the pituitary or entirely anti-estrogenic.

However, where a person’s HPTA was functioning well before the cycle, the cycle was not overly long, and estradiol is not unreasonably high post-cycle, Clomid alone works fine.

I don’t in terms of my own experience or those I’ve worked with have a basis for favoring the half-and-half approach, but on the basis of mechanism, I expect that in some cases it will be superior to either alone and in no cases will it be substantially inferior. So basically, there’s little to nothing to lose, and there could be something to gain.

Understood Bill.
Ive recently added mast prop into my cycle at 100mg eod, with this in mind, could I decrease my doseage of adex from E2D to E3D? Considering the anti-estrogenic properties of mast… Or am I wrong in assuming that mast can substitute an AI’s job?

Bill: Is toremifene the least estrogenic SERM? Also, I was wondering if clomid could be used as a sort of estrogen replacement while on a high dose of AIs. It might be easier to control estrogen that way.

Singh: Full sized testes aren’t an indication of full recovery. HCG will increase the size of testes even while on cycle.

My goal is to gain lean mass, Ive switched to a 3-day low carb and 1 day carb load diet. Any comments on this? On low carb days most meals are boiled chicken breast with vegetables, except breakfast and post workout where I have porridge and pasta, respectively. Around 4 chicken breasts a day, with around 2 protein shakes, on high carb days I go all out with pasta, thin crust pizza etc. No junk in diet (hardest part of the diet :frowning: )… Im getting leaner while staying around same body weight and harderning up. Ive added masteron prop at 100mg EOD, Im thinking of switching from Tri-test to test prop? Input?

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
My goal is to gain lean mass, Ive switched to a 3-day low carb and 1 day carb load diet. Any comments on this? On low carb days most meals are boiled chicken breast with vegetables, except breakfast and post workout where I have porridge and pasta, respectively. Around 4 chicken breasts a day, with around 2 protein shakes, on high carb days I go all out with pasta, thin crust pizza etc. No junk in diet (hardest part of the diet :frowning: )… Im getting leaner while staying around same body weight and harderning up. Ive added masteron prop at 100mg EOD, Im thinking of switching from Tri-test to test prop? Input?[/quote]

Make sure you are getting enough calories, and guessing isn’t good enough, you need to count them. You could probably do with more protein as well by the sounds of things. You’re probably not even over 200g based on what you’ve written.

Thanks MG, Im trying to increase my calories on a low-carb day but its so hard to get calories from non-junk non-carb foods. Im trying to include alot of cheese in there, what more can I include bearing in mind my goal of LEAN body mass while dropping BF? Also, any ideas on the switch from tri-test to prop?

If you are gaining, why switch the test? I’d stick with whats working.

As for diet, you can easily add 1000 calories with good olive oil added to most of your meals, and high quality full fat cream cheese. Whole milk is great too. And if you are having trouble eating all the food, get some digestive enzymes and take them with every meal, you will be able to eat a lot more. As for staying lean and gaining, if you aren’t adding a little fat, I don’t think you’re gaining optimally. The more lean mass you add, the easier it is to stay lean in the long run. Concentrate on getting the most out of your gear by eating well, and worry about the fat loss after. You can’t get THAT fat in a couple of months if you are training hard and stay low carb most of the time with little junk food.

No theres no trouble eating, and yes I will definetly add that magic trick of the olive oil, never came to me before. The junk food is kept to a minimum, I eat 2 quarter pounder angus burgers from burger king, without the buns mind you, dont know if you can consider that as junk food as its flame grilled. I am going to start incorporating 1 junk meal a week to help with the calorie boost.
In regards to the test, I just thought switching to prop would decrease the water retention slightly.
Also, I am starting hCG now, I have 3 vials each containing 1500iu in powder form per vial. It also has a 1ml solvent, my question is this, after mixing the solvent and powder I will have around 1ml of solution containing 1500iu hCG. The recommended dose is 250iu 2x a week, this means I will have to jab around 0.16ml to get 250iu per jab, is this right? 0.16ml? wtf?

Thats right. You will have no problems shooting it subQ with a 0.25mL slin pin.

Fair enough, thanks MG.

I am going to store the hCG in my car, its winter now so its cold enough to be left in the car, should have the same effect as the fridge.

Can anyone PM a legit source/site for caber in the UK? Just found out mines fake and getting itchyness now.

?

Im coming up to my 10th week of a cycle of ~700mg tren, ~500mg test, 400mg masteron pinning EOD. Gonna be switching over to test prop and tren ace for the last 4 weeks of the cycle, this is to avoid any PCT complications as the current tren and test are multi-ester so im not sure of the esters I am dealing with. 4 weeks should be enough for any sort of long ester to clear (im thinking undecanoate to be longest). Just a quick question, what would be the benefit of keeping my diet and calories the same and adding 50mg/d winstrol tablet form for last 4 weeks? Thinking dropping the mast or tren for winny?

Forums dead…