T Nation

Third Cycle Help!!

Hey guys hope all is well I wanted to start my third cycle main goal is to gain some lean mass.
My first cycle was test cup only cycle @ 600mg for 12 weeks. My second was test prop at 150mg EOD and tren at 100 EOD for 12 week each. My third cycle consists of:

Week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg to kick start
Week 1-16 test prop 150mg EOD
Week 1-16 eq at 600mg a week
Week 12-16 Winny 50mg

Pct: novadex and clomid

My stats: 5'9 210 pounds 12%bf train 6 days a week and eat really clean. I just want to know what u guys think or I should change or add anything thanks guys!

use an AI

Looks good to me but if you don’t mind me asking. If you ran Tren last cycle why switch it for Eq? I have been running Tren now for just over 2 weeks and holy shit ill never go with out it again. Eq or Deca never gave me the same feeling and was just wandering why you decided on Eq.

Personally i’d switch to Test E or C just for frequency of pinning, also if staying with Prop you can run it almost 3 weeks longer than EQ due to EQ’s long ester. If you do switch to E you can run it 1 week longer than your EQ. And as WW stated run some adex.

Surprised nobody said to drop the EQ.

[quote]installglass wrote:
Surprised nobody said to drop the EQ. [/quote]

I get tired of saying it sometimes

Well that’s what I was getting at but wandered what his reason for running it was.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Well that’s what I was getting at but wandered what his reason for running it was.[/quote]

I was thinking more test or tren.