Third Cycle, Gyno Issues, Help Please

Hey mates, I’ll be thorough so I can get the best answer possible from you guys.
I’m having Gyno issues and really need some info from you guys(my doc even said it surely looks like Gynocomastia so I’m not
A noob overreacting )

First of all here are my stats:

26 years old
5’4"
175lbs
Lifting for 8 years

I started lifting at 18 years old , weighing 115 pounds. I’ve taken a few breaks in those 8 years, I Got myself up to 150 9% body fat naturally , but felt I hit a wall so I ran a couple of cycles a little while back.

I found out a while back I have a bicuspid valve (like Arnold has) and I also have a leaking aortic valve . I was feeling like crap so I stopped lifting and dieting for quite some time , but am feeling much better now, and my doctor told me that cycling would not be dangerous, as long as my blood pressure stays down(i check it twice daily, it has not been high since starting my cycle)
I was at 185 before taking my break for these health issues.

Recently started lifting again this year and 6 weeks ago began my third cycle. I have experienced Gynocomastia symptoms since the first cycle I’ve ever ran . Currently my nipples are sore as fuck and literally almost hanging Over … I have always ran nolvadex and A-dex with my cycles to try and prevent this, but I guess I’m just really prone to Gyno. When I squeeze my nipple region I feel lumps under them , roughly the size of my thumb .

Anyways here’s what I’m currently running:

Test Enanthate 500MG/Week
Trenbolone Enanthate 300MG/Week

Currently also running 0.25 mg Adex EOD
And also 1mg of caber per week (0.5 twice weekly)

I made sure to get caber because I remember researching that tren causes prolactin sides because of the fact it’s a 19-nor like deca is.

My question is, is there anything else I can do to combat estrogen/prolactin sides? I read 1mg is plenty of a dose of caber to kill prolactin sides , but still my nips are getting more and more sore and flarring up, if this keeps up I’ll need a bra by the end of my cycle LOL… All jokes aside I really need some good info on what else I can do.
Should I up my adex, up my caber? I also have some exemestane shouldn’t try that?
Even on a test only cycle (first cycle I ran) I noticed my nipples getting sore and getting a bit puffy .
Also I believe my ancillaries are 100% legit, from a top 3 source on e-roids.

I literally did over 6 months research , 2-3 hours daily like every single day , before I ever touched any steroid, 100% serious,
Not over exaggerating . I wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing and that i could take all the necessary precautions to be as safe as possible . But now I need help… I’d really appreciate anybody who can give me a hand.

I know I may of wrote a lot in this post , but I am trying to give you guys as much info as I can to get the best possible answer on what to do. I’d appreciate any feedback… First time on T-nation, heard they’re a a lot of good knowledgable guys on here. If any other info is needed I can happily give it. Thanks.

Pat

bloodwork would be the only way to know for sure what’s going on but that dose of adex looks low to me and I honestly have no idea why the hell you’re not running nolva.

Nolvadex with tren I’ve heard is a nono

Alright thanks , have exactly enough to last me running that dose of Adex but im gonna up it and order more now . I usually run 0.5 eod but even at that dose in my previous cycles my Gyno just seemed to still worsen. What type of blood work would I request / what would I ask my doc to look for?

Maybe I should opt for something else than Adex , like exemestane? I heard letro is way too strong and that exemestane is a better choice, that true?

Well most guys I’ve seen on these threads seem to agree and believe that running nolvadex with a progesterone is a big no? Is all that just bullshit? If a few Guys tell me so I’ll for sure get my hands on some ASAP. Ive always ran nolva during cycle and pct in my previous cycle, didn’t get any this time cause of what others told me about progesterones and nolva.

Thanks for the reply dude appreciate it.

Nolvadex isn’t supposed to be used with 19nor because of progesterone levels increase on both… letro may be a good thing considering your docs opinion that you do have gyno… letro will knock down progesterone and estrogen levels. I got letro, adex, on hand… I’m taking test500, tren e600 with a Lil dbol injection as well and my adex dose is .5mg eod… I have bumped it up to 1mg for about a week but then lowered it back down recently… hope this helps bro!

Thanks bro. Do you think exemestane would work almost as good? Just cause I already have exemestane on gand(was Gonna use it when I was"off" heard it
Can reverse Gyno) Both exemestane and letro are suicide AI’s right? I think I read exemestane lowers estrogen by like 82% whereas letro lowers it in the closet 90’s? If my memory is correct anyways lol. Thanks for All the reply’ guys. My doc won’t prescribe me shit Though because he knows I juice(I’m open with him) and he’s sort of a dick lol. Thanks guys

I’ve personally never used aromasin

myth busted

well the money you’ll save on sports bras’ll probably pay for the adex.

then it wasn’t a high enough dose. Gyno is caused by your E being too high. It really is that simple (ok so it’s not exactly that simple but whatevs).[quote=“patcorr_2001, post:4, topic:228619”]
Maybe I should opt for something else than Adex , like exemestane? I heard letro is way too strong and that exemestane is a better choice, that true
[/quote]

they’ll all do pretty much the same shit. Adex will work just fine for your purposes. Letro is harder to dose because the pills are tiny and 2.5mg is a shitload of it. There’s also some evidence to suggest that letro lowers the effectiveness of nolva (or it might be the other way round - too lazy to check).[quote=“patcorr_2001, post:4, topic:228619”]
nolvadex with a progesterone is a big no? Is all that just bullshit? If a few Guys tell me so I’ll for sure get my hands on some ASAP. Ive always ran nolva during cycle and pct in my previous cycle, didn’t get any this time cause of what others told me about progesterones and nolva.
[/quote]

I’m like 90% sure it’s bullshit. I’m sure I read a big long thing by someone about it back when I used to read about steroids. A quick bit of googling should answer that.

well a full hormone panel ideally. In particular you want to know your E2 (and I suppose prolactin although there’s never been, to my knowledge, conclusive proof that tren raises prolactin).

Good luck! If I were in your situation I’d increase my adex and start nolva at 40mg.

Alright thank for the info dude… Not going to thank you for the sports bra insult, for that you can suck my left nut … But for the rest of the info I appreciate your input.

In the past I have ran double this dose of adex I’m on , which is why didn’t bother upping it as it did not help in the past.

When I ran nolva on a previous cycle, I found my Gyno was to a minimum , a lot less aggravated than now. But I believed what everyone said about tamox and 19-Nors so I didn’t want to fuck with them… But…
Interestingly ,I just read something very interesting about 19-Nors and nolva , if anyone’s interested it’s on this link here :
http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/401489-19-nor-nolva-bad-idea-but-why.html

A mod from that site swears by using tamoxifen with 19-Nors and says it can’t do anything but help, and goes deeply into explaining why . His reasoning seems to make sense to me, so I will order some nolva and more Adex ASAP .

I thought of it, and it makes sense in why my
Gyno would be worsening… I’m taking caber to fight progesterone related estro, and adex to help fight any test from converting to estro, but I am not taking anything to actually block regular estro from the test I’m taking. I’m sure once I start the nolva it will help me a lot (hopefully that guy in the posts reasoning is 100% right , but he’s a longtime vet and I trust his judgement )

Again thanks to anyone who has replied, and please pray with me this works and that my Gyno doesn’t worsen lol. I’m coming into a lot of money eventually so I’m for sure getting surgery if it calcifies , fuck that shit.

Thanks guys

1 Like