Third Cycle, First with Tren

Hello all,

I’m working on a third cycle, but my first with tren. I have moved away from those who have given me advice on the prior cycles, so I thought that asking here would be the next best bet. This is what it is:

Weeks 1-3: Test e 400mg (200 Monday, 200 Friday) Tren a 300mg (100 Mon, weds, fri) Caber .25mg/week
Weeks 4-9: Test e 500mg (250 Monday, 250 Friday) Tren a 300mg (100 Mon, weds, fri) Caber .25mg/week
Weeks 9-12: Test e 500mg

PCT(Weeks 13-17): Clomid 75/50/50/25

Here are the questions I have:
1)I’ve not been on gear for 9 months. Should I start with the lower test e dose or hop right up to 500?
2)With Tren, should I think about incorporating anything other than Clomid into my PCT?
3)I read through Bill Robert’s thread regarding tren and progesterone, but I’d still like to be safe with a smaller dose of Caber. Is this a good idea?

Notes:
-I’m using test e (long ester) with tren ace (short ester) because I’m not a big fan of injection pain
-I don’t have a problem upping my dosage of tren in weeks 3-9, but I’m reading a lot of mixed opinions on whether (in terms of volume) tren > test or test > tren will yield better results. What are your guys’ opinions on the subject?

Choose a test dose and stick with it.

500 it is. Anyone else have thoughts?

Generally it is common to expierence more sides or at least more intense sides with a higher test dose. everyones different though so you’ll have to see for yourself what you prefer. Have some caber in case of prolactin issues.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Generally it is common to expierence more sides or at least more intense sides with a higher test dose. everyones different though so you’ll have to see for yourself what you prefer. Have some caber in case of prolactin issues.[/quote]
That’s what I was thinking as well. But here’s my follow up question; I’ll only know that if I have bloods done, correct?

Also, still need some advice on whether or not I should try something other than clomid for pct.

As far as side effects? No you don’t necessarily need bloodwork to notice but it would help. Example: night sweats and insomnia is common with tren but you can’t really get bloodwork for that. Prolactin and estrogen on the other hand you can of course get bloodwork for to get a clearer picture, but you may be able to control those side effects without the need for bloodwork if you know what to look for and what you’re doing.