Third Cycle Check

I agree it really is. I personally look completely different with a pump after an hour gym session. I wish it would last all day! When people post pictures on here I always mentally flag them when they are clearly either at the gym or in the locker room. Especially of they are looking for feedback.

I agree here too. @zergq you may want to consider a test/primo combo and save the dough on the HGH and oral. I’m not sure what you would get out of the HGH anyway especially since you look to need more bulk than cut.

1 Like

If you want to dry out the last six weeks just get some quality anavar and be blown away. Test/primo/var is the champagne stack for a reason.

2 Likes

Thanks for your honest opinion, really appreciate it. Indeed it is eye-opening to take the same photos without a pump; which is why I don’t tend to do it :slight_smile:

I can remove hgh from the stack and just run test and primo as @blshaw suggested. I really want to add a compound for the final 4/6 weeks of the cycle to get that dry tren/winny look. What would you suggest I use for the mini-cut to achieve this instead of winstrol?

I almost suggested the var, however my problem with it was after 7 weeks of Var, I definitely dried out and leaned out a bit, but within a few weeks that look had seemed to gone away. Diet stayed the same, training stayed the same. Not sure if that’s typical or not :man_shrugging:t3:

My chest pump and fullness is very noticeable to me. I guess everyone wants to look their best though so they go with the best photo they take. But I totally get what you mean. I don’t walk around with a pump or flexed.

2 Likes