Third Case In Three Weeks

WWZ is on the horizon?! (1/4 srs)

DAFUQ

I wonder why they always seem to get naked first?

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
I wonder why they always seem to get naked first?[/quote]

Maybe they’re already dead and where reaanimated before the autopsie

Dont worry,its all just a coincidence. (Secretly hording ammo)

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

Maybe they’re already dead and where reaanimated before the autopsie[/quote]

Rapist zombies?

[quote]QuadasarusFlex wrote:
Dont worry,its all just a coincidence. (Secretly hording ammo)[/quote]

I see you storing ammo, I raise that and secretly sharpen my hatchet.

Haha, The closest thing I have to a weapon I could store ammo for is a BBgun left over from when I was a kid.

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

They are supposedly getting high on bath salts(!). The high makes them feel like they are on fire so they strip off.

Link:

http://rt.com/usa/news/miami-ban-bath-synthetic-421/

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

They are supposedly getting high on bath salts(!). The high makes them feel like they are on fire so they strip off. [/quote]

Damn you and logic Roy

[quote]pgtips wrote:

[quote]QuadasarusFlex wrote:
Dont worry,its all just a coincidence. (Secretly hording ammo)[/quote]

I see you storing ammo, I raise that and secretly sharpen my hatchet.

Haha, The closest thing I have to a weapon I could store ammo for is a BBgun left over from when I was a kid.
[/quote]
Ha,lets just pretend that everything is normal and under control while we all get ready for up coming Apocalypse.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

They are supposedly getting high on bath salts(!). The high makes them feel like they are on fire so they strip off. [/quote]

Damn you and logic Roy[/quote]

Just trying to allay peoples’ fears long enough to be long gone when the zombie plague does hit.

Hornady is ready for the zombie apocalypse, are you?

http://www.hornady.com/store/Zombie-Max-new

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:

http://www.hornady.com/store/Zombie-Max-new[/quote]

The problem with guns in a zombie apocalypse is twofold:

1. No matter how much ammo you store, it will eventually run out and you will have to rely on other forms of weaponry like swords or spears.

2. Guns are noisy and firing one will undoubtedly draw more zombies to your location.

It would make more sense to save your guns for use on other survivors who would try to kill you and take what you have and use other, quieter methods for killing zombies to keep your hideout from being overrun.

I think this kind of shit happens all the time it just gets reported more widely now, especially after that case in Florida last month.

So, I’m sorry to disappoint…but no zombie apocalypse.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I think this kind of shit happens all the time it just gets reported more widely now, especially after that case in Florida last month.

So, I’m sorry to disappoint…but no zombie apocalypse.[/quote]

You are probably right, but how much do you want to bet that in the next year or so a new zombie movie comes out but instead of the usual medical experiment gone wrong or mystery virus, the apocalypse starts with a new type of recreational drug?

Let’s go one step further and have it start as an app for the iPhone that makes people stare into their phone with their mouth slightly ajar for hours on end.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Let’s go one step further and have it start as an app for the iPhone that makes people stare into their phone with their mouth slightly ajar for hours on end.[/quote]

That’s called facebook.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Let’s go one step further and have it start as an app for the iPhone that makes people stare into their phone with their mouth slightly ajar for hours on end.[/quote]

ever read this?

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:

http://www.hornady.com/store/Zombie-Max-new[/quote]

The problem with guns in a zombie apocalypse is twofold:

1. No matter how much ammo you store, it will eventually run out and you will have to rely on other forms of weaponry like swords or spears.

2. Guns are noisy and firing one will undoubtedly draw more zombies to your location.

It would make more sense to save your guns for use on other survivors who would try to kill you and take what you have and use other, quieter methods for killing zombies to keep your hideout from being overrun.[/quote]

A .22 should be good enough for zombies, ammo is cheap and plentiful while .22’s are relatively quiet to shoot.

this is just getting silly