Thinking...

I’ve always been fascinated by the human mind and all of the hidden marvels that it entails. Did you know that just by thinking about lifting weights you become stronger? I didn’t. It’s fascinating how our minds are always changing. Every second of our lives we are exposed to new people, new situations, new conflicts, and all of these things affect the way we think.Lets say for instance RIGHT NOW. I’m thinking that the first reply to this thread is either going to be sarcastic, off topic, or a picture, because in the past this has usually been the case.

There are some things that I am still very curious about though…

When you guys are going about your day, walking around, sitting down, whatever it is that you T-Nationites do, are you thinking or are you just simply coasting throughout the day? I've noticed that for me personally, it changes on a day to day basis. One day I can't turn my mind off, while other days there will not be a single thought in my head. Well, except "I wanna fuck that girl." Or "I'm hungry." You get it. Habitual basic instinct thoughts. Just curious how others are hard wired.

who the fuck is zac efron?

If you do less thinking and more doing, you may actually fuck the girl.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
If you do less thinking and more doing, you may actually fuck the girl.[/quote]

pwned!

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
If you do less thinking and more doing, you may actually fuck the girl.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Story of my life. I walked right in to that one. But FTR, you’re right. Sometimes I just don’t feel it. I mean, it seems like feeling “it” everyday is just impossible and too good to be true

Back to the subject at hand:

I hate to nerd out on you guys, but here is a really cool website that improves memory and alertness if any of you struggle with it like I did. If you have ever been given the “You need to be more aware of what is going on around you” talk, this website is made for you.

what the fuck is “thinking”?

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
When you guys are going about your day, walking around, sitting down, whatever it is that you T-Nationites do, are you thinking or are you just simply coasting throughout the day?
[/quote]

I’m thinking all day, I try not to participate in activities that are mundane or don’t require me to recruit my mind.

I’ve always been fascinated by the human mind and all of the hidden marvels that it entails. Did you know that just by thinking about lifting weights you become stronger? I didn’t. It’s fascinating how our minds are always changing. Every second of our lives we are exposed to new people, new situations, new conflicts, and all of these things affect the way we think.Lets say for instance RIGHT NOW. I’m thinking that the first reply to this thread is either going to be sarcastic, off topic, or a picture, because in the past this has usually been the case.

There are some things that I am still very curious about though…

When you guys are going about your day, walking around, sitting down, whatever it is that you T-Nationites do, are you thinking or are you just simply coasting throughout the day? I've noticed that for me personally, it changes on a day to day basis. One day I can't turn my mind off, while other days there will not be a single thought in my head. Well, except "I wanna fuck that girl." Or "I'm hungry." You get it. Habitual basic instinct thoughts. Just curious how others are hard wired.

[/quote]

Best to leave the thinking to the professionals champ.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
what the fuck is “thinking”?[/quote]

Think about it for a minute

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
who the fuck is zac efron?[/quote]

HAHAHA. Excellent.

Hows New York?

Hey S4L!

From now on, we’re going to play the QUIET GAME.

STARTING RIGHT NOW.

Back to the subject at hand:

I hate to nerd out on you guys, but here is a really cool website that improves memory and alertness if any of you struggle with it like I did. If you have ever been given the “You need to be more aware of what is going on around you” talk, this website is made for you.

http://www.lumosity.com[/quote]

i hate to nerd out on you, but i read/heard/dreamed/hallucinated that these brain trainer things only work in the short term and may actually be detrimental to a person’s brain in the long term.
i know it’s tough to be more alert. i mean, it’s not like you have any control over your brain or anything.

[quote]Nards wrote:

this video is great, but what’s with kip (napoleon dynamite) dancing around in his underwear?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
what the fuck is “thinking”?[/quote]

Think about it for a minute[/quote]

If I don’t know what it is, how can I do it?

They do a great job of making it look like 1979 don’t they? I think it was made in about 2003 or 2004.

When you guys are going about your day, walking around, sitting down, whatever it is that you T-Nationites do, are you thinking or are you just simply coasting throughout the day?
[/quote]
I have this recurring thought about how some people just don’t fucking learn.

i love lamp