Thinking of a PH and Need Advice

Done quite a lot of reading on them, but still not entirely sure due to conflicting opinions as to which is the most mild, but will still yield some decent gains for a PH newbie? I was thinking of Havoc, but am still not sure. Was thinking Nova and milk thistle for PCT (for 3-4 weeks)?

I am 19 1/2, been training for a couple of years, and want to push the extra mile now. Also, if I took a little bit under the recommended dose to start off with is that okay?

Do you think this will give you 15.5 inch arms?

You have 14 inch arms.

Figure competitors should not be using designer steroids.

edited.

No, IMHO it’s not okay. @ 5’11 and about 180 lbs you obviously haven’t put in the time training wise and diet to resort to pro-hormones already…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You have 14 inch arms.

Figure competitors should not be using designer steroids.

edited. [/quote]

lol!

This OP is a douchebag, talking trash in his bodybuilding thread, you won’t be receiving any help from me.

You are asking the STEROID forum for help after bashing anyone with big arms? Smart guy right here, this is definitely your target audience.

Oh yeah man, take that PH and you and you’re 15.5 inch pipes will be pounding hot vag left right and center.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[/quote]

I was so excited when I saw who had created this thread, thinking I would be the first to use such a cleaver and witty joke.

Instead, I’m the third person.

kicks dirt

[quote]AimHigh wrote:
Done quite a lot of reading on them, but still not entirely sure due to conflicting opinions as to which is the most mild, but will still yield some decent gains for a PH newbie? I was thinking of Havoc, but am still not sure. Was thinking Nova and milk thistle for PCT (for 3-4 weeks)?

I am 19 1/2, been training for a couple of years, and want to push the extra mile now. Also, if I took a little bit under the recommended dose to start off with is that okay?[/quote]

In all seriousness son…

Try bodybuilding.com, they are more suited to your goals of looking “skinny and hawt for teh beach this summer”.

This is a serious site for serious lifters and users.

Good day.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

I was so excited when I saw who had created this thread, thinking I would be the first to use such a cleaver and witty joke.

Instead, I’m the third person.

kicks dirt[/quote]

haha sorry :wink:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
AimHigh wrote:

I am 19 1/2, been training for a couple of years, and want to push the extra mile now. Also, if I took a little bit under the recommended dose to start off with is that okay?

In all seriousness son…

Try bodybuilding.com, they are more suited to your goals of looking “skinny and hawt for teh beach this summer”.

This is a serious site for serious lifters and users.

Good day.[/quote]

Yeah for those that want sik abz and hot seks with multiple men. If RJ could see this shit now.

So your 19 and a half have been training for a few years and all you have to show for it is a 14 inch arm? My man I am sorry but you are what I must call tragically PATHETIC. I am not saying I am anything special but I am only 17 and have surpassed you… And why the hell are you asking for advice on A BODYBUILDING AND POWERLIFTING site for advice when you think any thing over 15.5 inches is HUGE and you dont want anything larger than that.

lol

[quote]im_the_truth_ wrote:
So your 19 and a half have been training for a few years and all you have to show for it is a 14 inch arm? My man I am sorry but you are what I must call tragically PATHETIC. I am not saying I am anything special but I am only 17 and have surpassed you… And why the hell are you asking for advice on A BODYBUILDING AND POWERLIFTING site for advice when you think any thing over 15.5 inches is HUGE and you dont want anything larger than that.[/quote]

great bump…

Lol this guy just kills me I mean is he serious?.. Honestly

[quote]im_the_truth_ wrote:
Lol this guy just kills me I mean is he serious?.. Honestly[/quote]

He has another thread you can post in. Don’t bump dead threads and clutter this forum just because you want to make yourself feel better.

Lol it wasnt to make me feel better I just read and posted but ok I will post in the other one didnt realize he had one.

In his defense, he is from England. When I was over there with my 16inch pythons I seemed pretty big surprisingly.

[quote]westnile wrote:
In his defense, he is from England. When I was over there with my 16inch pythons I seemed pretty big surprisingly.[/quote]

In Texas Im just a “big guy”.

In San Diego, I was a “freak” and a “monster”

Freaking vegan hippies. I dont know if it was just the part of town we were in, but I was the only guy over 170 who wasn’t fat.

[quote]westnile wrote:
In his defense, he is from England. When I was over there with my 16inch pythons I seemed pretty big surprisingly.[/quote]

Did you? Did you really?

Gosh.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

In San Diego, I was a “freak” and a “monster”

Freaking vegan hippies. I dont know if it was just the part of town we were in, but I was the only guy over 170 who wasn’t fat.[/quote]

…Hillcrest, I presume. j/k :wink: