Thinking Another Cycle with Tren, Test & EQ? Deca?

Ok, aromasin and arimidex are AIs. Nolvadex is a serm. AIs are used to control estrogen while serms are used to block estrogen at certain receptors and are used as pct drugs.

Aromasin is a little more forgiving then arimidex although if you do manage to total your e2 on aromasin being a suicide inhibiter, the recovery is a lot longer. Arimidex is the opposite, easy to tank e2 but faster to recover.

Personally i use pharma arimidex, its not cheap here but you know exactly what/how much is in it. If the UGL is sloppy with their product it can cause issues.

So, pharma adex as your AI and nolvadex as your pct drug would be ideal.

1 Like

Just to help you outline with what the two guys above said/advised.

Week 1-10: 500 mg Test E (Split twice a week @ 250mg)
Week 5-10: 50mg a day Anavar
Week 13: 40 mg a day Nolvadex
Week 14: 30 mg a day Nolvadex
Week 15 and 16: 20mg a day Nolvadex
AI (Arimidex or Aromasin): On hand. ONLY in case of side effect symptoms.

1 Like

thanks @whosakin that’s exactly what I needed. thanks again everyone for your help. happy lifting

1 Like

The reason I said aromasin is because I’ve seen arimidex raw powder. A gram—which is 1,000 1mg doses—is about the size of a quarter. Now tell me a UGL is mixing that with the right proportions and not getting inconsistent doses. Unless it’s pharma—where actual GMP is a thing and the equipment is calibrated constantly—you can’t be sure the dose is accurate. Therefore, aromasin. But they both work great.

1 Like