Thinking About Using Steroids

Hey everyone,
I’ve been workout out intensively for about three years now. I’d say I gained about 15-20 pounds in the first year with creatine. I also have to mention that I’m a “hardgainer”, I’m an ectomorph, I have skinny bones and I eat a lot but often shit it right out after. Eventhough I gained 15-20 pounds in the first year with the help of creatine, I haven’t noticed any wait gain in the last year. It really starts to get to me because I really workout intensively and follow a workout plan every week and eat often (7 meals a day).

When I tell people I have a hard time gaining weight, they all tell me the same thing: “Are you sure you eat enought?” DAMN RIGHT I’M SURE, my brother’s a chef, I get loads of food from him when I want it and most of my budget goes towards food. I was thinking of starting to use steroids since it seems to be the last option. What kind of steroids would you recommend, I really don’t know much about it and where could I get it? I’m 20, 6’0 and 170 pounds. Thanks in advance

Steroids don’t make someone gain weight. Food does. If you think you are eating as much as you can and it is completely impossible to eat any more than you currently do and you are only 170 at 6’ then bodybuilding isn’t for you.

And you have to be kidding coming here asking us to tell you what kind of steroids to use and where to get them.

I am well aware that my post is not the information you wanted to hear, but that’s the way it goes.

EDIT
Post a typical days worth of food… be as specific as possible with the amount of calories.

Post your training program too!

Skinny bones?

If you can’t gain weight right now, how do you expect to gain weight with steroids? If you are eating “enough” food and still can’t gain any muscle then you should be gaining FAT. I don’t want to hear “but… excuse.” If you are not gaining weight then you need to eat more food PERIOD.

If you are gaining fat and not muscle then you have a different problem (training). Steroids will not help your situation. In fact you will just waste your money because they are not cheap.

Even if you do gain a significant amount of weight with them, do you really expect to keep any of the weight when you stop using if you can’t even eat enough food to grow naturally? Hell no.

If you aren’t a troll, then you need to EAT MORE FOOD. No excuses. If you aren’t gaining 10 pounds of muscle then you better be gaining 10 pounds of fat. At that point at least you know you are eating enough food and the problem lies in the training and not the calories.
THE END

Steroids will definitely help you gain some muscle. 500 mg of testosterone enanthate a week was what I did for my first cycle. There are places online you can order from. I would do dome serious research for a couple of months before you make a decision.

hes 20.

6 foot 170.

Hes not ready for gear from an age or lifting standpoint, and from his statments I dont think hes researched it at all.

Im 6 foot and 170 is very small at my height.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Steroids don’t make someone gain weight.[/quote]

They do

[quote] Brook wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Steroids don’t make someone gain weight.

They do[/quote]

Without food, you don’t keep it. That was my point. Nothing more than that.

even without an increase in calories beyond maintenance, steroids will produce weight gain and lean body mass, as well as reduction of fat storage.

no one can gain weight in a calorie deficit, and certainly they will not see signifigant gains, but steroids will certainly maintain and build muscle at the expense of fat.

Even a skinny person has 10 pounds of fat, thats alot of stored energy.

I was saying that he needs to get the basics down before he goes on the gear. He says that he hasn’t gained any weight in a whole year. That’s messed up.

He says:

I would expect a serious trainee in his situation to say “I eat x amount of calories a day” instead of my brother’s a chef and I get food from him when I want it.

He obviously thinks that eating “loads of food” is enough without regard to the total amount of calories. He is not ready for the gear yet IMO but what do I know, I’m natural.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
even without an increase in calories beyond maintenance, steroids will produce weight gain and lean body mass, as well as reduction of fat storage.

no one can gain weight in a calorie deficit, and certainly they will not see signifigant gains, but steroids will certainly maintain and build muscle at the expense of fat.

Even a skinny person has 10 pounds of fat, thats alot of stored energy.[/quote]

Thankyou West, my point exactly.

I find it interesting, when people who can’t seem to ‘gain size’ say they ‘eat a lot’, but usually don’t know how much ‘a lot’ is.

If 3500 calories were to be quoted, then you could easily insert 100 or so calories of protein or carbohydrates.

Steriods as a last option… when you have tried everything?

For almost 99.9% certainty I can say that you haven’t tried everything (yet). If so, you wouldn’t be 20 years old, but nearly at middle age.

It isn’t only the quantity of calories, but also the quality of macro nutrients.

15-20lbs a year is not a hardgainer.
I would fucking chew your fucking nose off if you suggested that to my face your poor excuses.
20lbs a year is by no means a bad result. Year one or otherwise.