Thinking About Taking Roids?

Hello everyone,

I’m a 21 year 150 lbs and 5-8, hardly any body fat. I’ve been dedicated to weight lifting for a few years and been keeping up with good diets. My problem is that I can’t seem to gain any more weight, no matter how much weight I lift. I believe that its because I have a high metabolism that makes me lose weight pretty easily. I’m always on a continuing fight of trying not to lose weight. I’m already tired of looking like someone who doesn’t workout, so I thinking about using the help of steroids.

I’m looking at doing cycle of decadurabolin. I�??m a little scared cause I don�??t know if its safe or how to take it. I don�??t even know if I should mix it up with another steroid to make it more effective or if I should use a post cycle. Is there someone who had the same problem?? can anyone give me some advice??

Hell no…

You are still small and inexperienced.

YOUR DIET IS LACKING

It’s the most basic of concepts. If you are not gaining weight, you are not eating enough.

PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION (about roids).

Now, if you would like some help, post your diet and workout.

^ What he said, post your diet.

You are not eating enough.

Are you avoiding fat?

Try eating lots of whole eggs, say 6-12 a day ontop of what you already eat. There are lots of weight gaining diets on this site, check them out.

Concentrate on big multijoint exrcises. there’s lots of example routines on this site too.

Your metabolism may be very fast, I dont doubt you as I was the same at 21, all i gained for a while was strength. I didnt eat enough either!

Put steroids out of mind, at least for now, and check the beginners forum.

Keep lifting, eat more, and while you are doing that research more. Thatw way by the time you learn enough to do your first cycle you’ll have built some mass on your frame. Btw I had the same problem before! At 6’2’’ I entered college at 155lbs. I stayed right around there until I got my diet somewhat in order around my junior year and by the time I graduated I was up to 190.

i’d add that at 21, your body isn’t totally mature, i do think that steroids can only be used past 30’s or if you’re competitor

[quote]Jagdar wrote:
i do think that steroids can only be used past 30’s or if you’re competitor[/quote]

what difference does it make if you are a competitor or not? 21 is kind of young regardless of what your reason is. 30’s is a little too conservative. mid twenties seems to be what many people feel is the youngest age to safely start using.

I think one of the biggest problems that plague the younger audience is what they interpret to be a “good diet.”

With the USDA ballooning carbs to ridiculous heights while drastically limiting protein and shunning out fat by all means necessary, it’s no wonder that most hard-gainers only aggravate their calorie-killing diets. 40-50 grams of protein per day? Pathetic. 40 or less grams of fat? Seriously, the importance of solid nutritional knowledge is lacking.

A few hours spent reading articles by the likes of Mike Roussell, Tony Gentilcore, and John Berardi would drastically cut the number of people who seem to think there’s no other way out of a 22 to 24 BMI.

No amount of salads and Gatoraid will make you big.

[quote]Contrl wrote:

With the USDA ballooning carbs to ridiculous heights while drastically limiting protein and shunning out fat by all means necessary,[/quote]

Which is also probably a big contributer to the fact that 60-something percent of americans are overweight.

yeah uhh i’m not a ectomorph but 150lbs taking roids? do you eat atleast 300+ grams of protein a day with 300ish carbs minimum? you should be able to gain weight dude damn,im 17 and weigh 205 with top abs visible and i can gain weight no problem, all you do is eat cheat meals here and there when bulking.

i know there’s no way i can get in 410 grams of protein from clean foods so i’ll have like a peice of pizza or a hamburger here and there. i don’t even think 1 small cheat meal a day is a huge deal either if your tryna gain weight. just eat everything lol don’t do steroids until you’ve tried everything

[quote]celltek wrote:
im 17 and weigh 205 [/quote]

thats strange because just a couple weeks ago you were 20

remember this?

[quote]celltek wrote:
I just turned 20 and am planning on doing my first juice cycle ever
[/quote]

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
celltek wrote:
im 17 and weigh 205

thats strange because just a couple weeks ago you were 20

remember this?

celltek wrote:
I just turned 20 and am planning on doing my first juice cycle ever

[/quote]

Caught red handed…maybe its a typo lol

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
Jagdar wrote:
i do think that steroids can only be used past 30’s or if you’re competitor

what difference does it make if you are a competitor or not? 21 is kind of young regardless of what your reason is. 30’s is a little too conservative. mid twenties seems to be what many people feel is the youngest age to safely start using.[/quote]

that doesn’t mean that young people can’t take them and not get good results, there are many people who take around 18-19 who have been training since 14 or so and get good results.-without bad effects-

Wait awile bro…

JW

Wait till your hair falls out, thats a good time to start. No sense in speeding that one up, chicks dig hair.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
chicks dig hair.[/quote]

Damn, so that must be my problem.

I think ass-hair is the exception.

Unless, of course… I’m wrong.

Dear god, please let me be wrong.

Thank you for your responses!!
I think that I�??m sold on the idea of giving up steroids because I�??m not old enough. The problem that I have is that I am a hard gainer.
Let me post my workout routing and if you guys see anything that should be changed, please let me know.
I always do 3 different exercises to work each area and keep it at 3 sets and 10 reps.
Mondays : Chest, biceps
tuesdays: run a mile and do sprints
Wednesdays: Biceps, Back
Thursdays: Run a mile and do sprints
Fridays: Shoulders and legs
Saturdays and Sundays: I take it off�?�
I avoid as much fat as possible and fast foods like mc Donalds�?� I eat a lot of pasta , rice, chicken and corn… Please give me more feedback on diets and criticize my workout routine, if there is something that I need to change.

thank you guys…