T Nation

Thinking about HGH

Thinking about doing a 6 month cycle of growth. Have tried everything and have had postive results but nothing sticks. Not wanting to compete or anything just wanting to gain a little mass and get a 6 pack. My diet is really good but just having trouble getting the gains I want. Any advice?

I advise you to post your training and physical stats so people can do what comes next.

I am 6 foot and weigh 170 pounds. I have a large bone structure so i look thin which i dont mind. Just looking to gain a little mass and be shredded. My workouts go as follow:

I weight train 5 days a week with 30-45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week as well. I work out with a trainer 3 days a week so i just pretty much do what he tells me. But here is a sample of the workouts that i remember.

Mon-Chest
Tues-back
Wed-legs
Thurs-arms
Fri-shoulders

We normally run three different weekly workouts doing 21's, DC, and something else that he does. Hope this enough info and if i need to get more detailed i will. Just got off a cycle of test, eq and tren acetate and was just wanting to do somethig more. I am 30 years old so just wanting to look good the last few years that i can. Thanks.

Learn how to eat. That is your problem.

And why on earth are you doing so much cardio?

You probably need a complete overhaul. Hopefully you dont think drugs can make up for poor nutrition and trianing.

Do you already know how expensive it will be to run HGH for that long at a decent dose?

I wonder if GH is even effective at building muscle. I've never seen before and after pictures for a GH run.

... ... you're 30? google's been around for quite some time

too much cardio, and you have your plan structered like a pro body builder with the 1 body part a day stuff.

eat like a horse, train like an animal, and get plenty of rest. but u need a new routine and focus on the compounds first .