Thinking about Extending my 1st Cycle

So I’m 8 weeks into my first cycle of Test E 500mg per week… Was supposed to end it 2 weeks from now, but I have 8 weeks worth of amps left. Any problems with taking the cycle up to 16 weeks?

Problems?

I mean, extending it to 16 weeks is going to give you the issues of a longer cycle… versus a 8 week cycle…

I’d suggest using HCG if you’re going to do that.

However, for a first cycle, you shouldn’t need to extend it to 16 weeks. 8 is a little short for enanthate, I’d say do 10 weeks, mayyyybe 12 weeks if you feel the need to push it.

What’s your planned PCT? If you’re going to do the stasis/taper, you need to make sure you don’t use up too much of that extra test. If you’re going the traditional route, keep in mind that sixteen weeks is a decently long cycle, so make sure you’ve got enough nolva/clomid on hand.

x2 on the HCG if you have it/could get it.

I don’t see any reason to run 16. I would run 14 weeks and save the last 4 amps for the stasis/taper.

[quote]anab0lic wrote:
So I’m 8 weeks into my first cycle of Test E 500mg per week… Was supposed to end it 2 weeks from now, but I have 8 weeks worth of amps left. Any problems with taking the cycle up to 16 weeks?

[/quote]

Not necessarily any problems, but IMO it would be a lot more difficult to recover.

Why not just extend it to 12 weeks and then taper?

Also I’m only a week or so into my first aas based cycle and approaching a month or so on a peptide cycle, so take my info for what it’s worth.

DG

edit: WHOA! none of those other posts where there when I responded lol. I thought I was the first…tnation is doing some funny stuff with me today. lol