Thinking about Doing a Second Cycle

I’ll start with my first cycle which didn’t go as planned unfortunately. My first cycle was 4 years ago and it was test e. I’d like to point out I was inexperienced in the use of it but I had 6 years experience working out and now I have a little over 10 years. My biggest mistake after taking it was not eating enough. I was just about hitting 2k calories which is complete garbage considering I was probably losing about 400-600 at the gym daily.

I would like to try it again and take it more seriously since I know my mistake. I go to the gym about 6 times a week and workout everything twice by the end of the week for about two hours a day and cardio two to three times a week.

(Age:24, weight:170lbs, height 5’7)

I was just wondering do you think I should try test e again or go for something else. Also I am leaning towards oral, and that’s another concern i have. Is oral really that bad even if it’s one cycle? I don’t have any liver or kidney problems and would like to keep it that way. I am trying to stay away from the other form which I really disliked the first time.

Also, I would like to go to the doctor and let him run tests before hand to make sure I have nothing out of the ordinary before I do this, if I tell him what I’m going to do, does he have the right to report me or will it be kept confidential?

Thank you in advance!

K.I.S.S.
Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 500mg/week (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-14: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg/day

Get the tests done, don’t tell your doctor about your AAS plan. Even if he doesn’t tell the authorities, or your insurance company, he may not want to run the tests or help you later. Just say you’re concerned about your levels and want to make sure you don’t need TrT.

Alternatively you can get the labs done without your doctor; or visit one of those “men’s health” clinics.

@usmco621, there are several private labs that you can use without anyone knowing your business.

If your last pin is in week 10, I would start PCT in week 14 and use an oral while the test clears.

I don’t get why people keep on recommending to start PCT in week 12 of a 10 week cycle. Please gain a better understanding of half-lives. In week 12 you will still have supraphysiological levels of hormone in your blood hence still suppressed so your SERM will do absolutely nothing.

SB

Because it’s what everyone else says to do and trying to explain why it’s not optimal takes a lot more time and effort. The conventional wisdom—which is wrong—is not worth fighting back against. There, now you get it.

1 Like

But then it take alot more time replying to failed PCT posts.

SB

Fair enough.