Thinking About Competing in Physique

^What they all said, but if you want to take a look at an example diet of someone preparing for a physique contest, you can check out my log. I’m not 15 weeks away, more like 19.

I am not aggressively cutting, though, so I’m at 3200 calories/day. 190lbs. I’m in a gaining phase, but in recent weeks I got up to a point where I was probably 6-ish weeks out. Ish.

Skip over all the text, you should be able to zero in on my macros and calories and weight for each day pretty easily.

Start tracking everything meticulously, because meaningful adjustments are only possible if you are hitting targets consistently.

One approach is to hire a coach and just do exactly what they say. On your own, you’ll just have to try what you think is the best approach and make adjustments.

Personally, I think you should go for it. Who knows if you will ever have whatever temporary spark has brought you this far right now. At worst, you will just look like an awkward pretty ripped slightly muscular guy. At best, you might look like a pretty ripped slightly muscular guy having shitloads of fun doing quarter turns and smiling. Good luck!