T Nation

Thinking About a Cycle

So I was thinking about doing a cycle. It would technically be my second full cycle. I was reading the newbie steroid thread and came up with the following:

Week 1â??10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
Week 1-12 Adex at .25mg EOD
Week 1-8 Deca 250mg 2x week
Week 6-12 Proviron 25mg 2x/day
Week 1-12 Nolva at 20mg/d cause Iâ??m prone to gyno
Week 3-10 HCG 250iu 3x/week.

My thing is this- my wife and I are trying to have children. How will this affect my sperm count? I have searched threads and canâ??t find much information. Was there difficulty in conceiving children while on a cycle? Do you have any recommendations? Should I wait until the wife is about 3-4 months pregnant? Any help would be appreciated.

Here are my statistics:
I have been training since I was 17 and am now 30 years old. I am 5â??10â?? and 173lbs. My body fat is around 12%. For the past month, I have been cleaning up my diet to consist of about 300g of protein a day and am trying to consume about 3500-4000 calories a day. My diet is somewhat clean but needs some adjustments. I cycled in 2005 using: Test propionate, Sus250, deca, masteron, nolva, and hcg. I ended up at the end of the cycle 185lbs with my heaviest being 193lbs. Iâ??ve been somewhat clean ever since with the exception of test prop use twice for 2 months at a time, twice a year. Iâ??ve been clean for 9 months now and am looking to get back into the game. I do not compete in bodybuilding nor do I plan on competing. I do this simply for aesthetics and to help with my cycling. Although the extra weight slows me down, I donâ??t race.

So if you have any feedback, please let me know. Iâ??ve posted in the past about future cycles but decided to put it off. This time I want to go through with it and put the dedication and hard work into it. However, my main issue is the children thing. What do you think? Constructive criticism welcome.

Shoot test and nandrolone on the same days. 500mg of deca is a lot, probably much more than a 173lb man needs.

Nolva is pointless on cycle. Just use more adex and you wont get gyno.

Proviron … meh

You should plan to get something to control prolactin buildup. Cabergoline works.

Now as far as the pregnancy thing goes. My experience non exisitant. BUT I do know that men are less fertile when suppressed.

Your question about waiting until she is 3-4 months pregnant is confusing. It only takes one little swimmer to get the job done. Once your wife is pregnant you are good to go. Being on a cycle after she gets pregnant will not cause any birth defects (to the best of my knowledge)

I think you are underestimating how much you eat. 4000 calories should be plenty for a 30 year old guy to gain some weight and get past 173. 3500-4000 is a pretty big range btw. Those 500 calories can be the difference between consistent weight gain and maintenance.

This is very likely to decrease the chances of a pregnancy at least whilst on the cycle and for a period afterwards. Without looking at the references for exact values I believe that HCG will maintain a viable sperm population but at around 20% of your normal value. The length of time before your sperm count returns to normal (normal for you) would be approximately sixty four days after your endogenous testosterone secretion kicks back to somewhere near its pre-cycle values. This assumes that FSH starts in-line with LH

BONEZ217, thanks, you are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. I was thinking about waiting 3-4 months after the wife got pregnant because that’s usually the safe period when things are “safe”. Thanks for the advice, it’s much appreciated.