Think You Are Big But Just Fat

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

I’ve written this before but I will do so again.

I read far more than I post because I still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding. Your posts create shitstorms and detract from the quality of the forum. If experienced guys do no want to engage in the discussion because they know it will devolve into some immature BS with you then everyone else is losing out.

The reason this is occurring NOW is because apparently very few used to call you out on it. Again, here is the same tired BS from you in the thread linked from SIX years ago:
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with the topic. Honestly, can you even comment on the topic without mentioning me at all? Can you respond to any points made without this same stuff?

Oh ho ho, you might want to watch out, Gregron. I am sure the professor doesn’t want to have to put any caps in you.

Remember kids, floss after you brush.

I cannot go on…the 10 rules are not enough power to reach the next level.

Classic Prof X “debating” tactics… He will:

1. Ignore what was actually written.
  2. Question the reading comprehension of anyone who doesn’t agree with him.
  3. Go off on a rant while saying “some of you/many here/etc…” in order to avoid directly addressing anyone specific.
  4. Repeatedly quote the few who agree with him as proof that he is correct and say “good post” & “great points.”
  5. Possible talk about his guns some more and how he would say all this stuff to your face, reaffirming how tough he is IRL.
  6. Tell people to stop quoting Internet gurus and instead suggest that they start listening to “swole” NPC competitors who lift at their gym, eat McDonalds and play basketball all day.
  7. Talk about his free Vacation to Colorado.
  8. Call posters “son, kid and guy” in an attempt to patronize them.
  9. Tell people to listen to swole guys at the gym who look better than you do but ignores that advice when guys like Stu, Zraw, Austin, BlueCollarTrain, Waylander disagree with him.
  10. Tell people to “try harder” and that they’re “not very good at this.” Like people actually care.
  11. Repeat steps 1-10 but not in that order.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

I actually wrote the above in response to this:

[quote]gregron wrote:

LOl at the same posters each and every time.

Who wants to bet that all this would amazingly stop if gregron, Utahlama and Supersaiyan weren’t literally following me around the board in every thread in this forum.

Try sticking to the topic. Why so little questioning of where the data for this limit came from…but all of this concern for anyone who says they did even if pictures show sign of at least that much muscle gained.

You need “underwater weighing” to make any claim against it but “estimates” are just fine for the alternative.[/quote]

1. Not following you around. The only thread I’m even talking to you in us this one and you’ve just stopped answering my questions, just like you won’t answer Lanky’s, because you know the answer would look bad for you. It’s ok though cause everyone else sees that already.

2. Why don’t you try sticking to the topic for once? I know that goes against everything you stand for and would require you to break almost all of your posting rules but try it out for once.

3. What were your numbers at a not fat 305lbs at 5’10? You know, when the only photo you posted was in almost sheer darkness? I wish I knew where to find that picture for reference.

4. I was postinf in this thread way before you showed up in it

5. YOU were the one who quoted me in this thread first and I responded from there.

So who’s following who around? [/quote]

I don’t understand why this gregon guy persists in acting like a fool. Is it for the entertainment of a select few? I seriously hope these people don’t behave like this in real life.

I’ve written this before but I will do so again.

I read far more than I post because I still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding. Your posts create shitstorms and detract from the quality of the forum. If experienced guys do no want to engage in the discussion because they know it will devolve into some immature BS with you then everyone else is losing out.

The reason this is occurring NOW is because apparently very few used to call you out on it. Again, here is the same tired BS from you in the thread linked from SIX years ago:
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with the topic. Honestly, can you even comment on the topic without mentioning me at all? Can you respond to any points made without this same stuff?[/quote]

So you post about me “fucking up the forums” but then tell me I’m off topic when I point out how you are screwing up the forums.

What rule is this? Someone help me out.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Double post[/quote]

Look at this crap. Seriously…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

I actually wrote the above in response to this:

[quote]gregron wrote:

LOl at the same posters each and every time.

Who wants to bet that all this would amazingly stop if gregron, Utahlama and Supersaiyan weren’t literally following me around the board in every thread in this forum.

Try sticking to the topic. Why so little questioning of where the data for this limit came from…but all of this concern for anyone who says they did even if pictures show sign of at least that much muscle gained.

You need “underwater weighing” to make any claim against it but “estimates” are just fine for the alternative.[/quote]

1. Not following you around. The only thread I’m even talking to you in us this one and you’ve just stopped answering my questions, just like you won’t answer Lanky’s, because you know the answer would look bad for you. It’s ok though cause everyone else sees that already.

2. Why don’t you try sticking to the topic for once? I know that goes against everything you stand for and would require you to break almost all of your posting rules but try it out for once.

3. What were your numbers at a not fat 305lbs at 5’10? You know, when the only photo you posted was in almost sheer darkness? I wish I knew where to find that picture for reference.

4. I was postinf in this thread way before you showed up in it

5. YOU were the one who quoted me in this thread first and I responded from there.

So who’s following who around? [/quote]

I don’t understand why this gregon guy persists in acting like a fool. Is it for the entertainment of a select few? I seriously hope these people don’t behave like this in real life.[/quote]

They think it is funny.

I think enough people are getting tired of it, they just don’t want to speak out because they don’t want some war against other posters.

But holy shit, this thread is a great example of how this crap has gotten ridiculous. I could see if what I was writing here was just flat out wrong…but it isn’t. They are just pissed that anyone listens to me.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I don’t understand why this gregon guy persists in acting like a fool. Is it for the entertainment of a select few? I seriously hope these people don’t behave like this in real life.[/quote]

LOL.

How am I “acting like a fool”?

You’re funny.

They think it is funny.

I think enough people are getting tired of it, they just don’t want to speak out because they don’t want some war against other posters.

But holy shit, this thread is a great example of how this crap has gotten ridiculous. I could see if what I was writing here was just flat out wrong…but it isn’t. They are just pissed that anyone listens to me.[/quote]

Ill say it again, and you’ll ignore it like you always do, but this thread was completely civil and very informative until you started posting in here.

I could care less if people listen to you. LOL @ thinking anyone cares who listens to you.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

LOL.

You’re funny.[/quote]

Dude, just stop. That goes for your friends too. This topic isn’t about any of the crap you and friends are now taking up this thread with.

Some of you are here for jokes…and all you are doing is turning this whole forum into one.

It is the exact same posters always commenting on my posts. Give it a rest.

Stick to the topic or quit rehashing the same crap on this forum.

Two posters have gone out of their way here so far to make the same comments.

This topic has been done before without this crap.

Yes, you are acting like a fool on this forum. You sure as hell aren’t helping anyone lately.

All of you loved his comment when you thought he was talking about me.

Quit bringing this forum down.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

LOL.

You’re funny.[/quote]

Dude, just stop. That goes for your friends too. This topic isn’t about any of the crap you and friends are now taking up this thread with.

Some of you are here for jokes…and all you are doing is turning this whole forum into one.

Yes, you are acting like a fool on this forum. You sure as hell aren’t helping anyone lately.

Quit bringing this forum down.[/quote]

LOL. I am going to start a 100% serious thread in Gal to poll the forum…

If the majority of the site agrees with what you just wrote ill leave the site. (I won’t even propose the alternative because we all know how that will go over)

[quote]browndisaster wrote:

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
for the record I took 300 and 400 level genetics in undergrad, as well as did epidemiological research, which is much more relevant to the topic than the bench work you did in genetics. Regardless, for the scope of this topic no one needs anything beyond a cursory knowledge of genetics and population data.

Just to make this point clear, in science and medicine, when discussing topics like this, especially as it refers to large populations, you come up with a RANGE of observable data. I would be very skeptical of the political or emotional motives of any “scientist” who literally comes out with an exact number that somehow relates to all people unless it is a very extreme number and we are talking about absolutes.

Simply put, this “80lbs limit” is unsupported and contested…so why keep retelling it?
[/quote]
lol, well before they come up with a range, there are rounds of research and educated guessing that leads to a hypothesis. I really do value guys like brick, maiden, stu, etc weighing in on this as they have already, and I’ve already qualified why this guessing of a “natural limit” of sorts is important to all of us as well and is central to the topic at hand. You’ve already noted that this isn’t a worthwhile question to ask, so please you and your trolls bow out.[/quote]
respond to this[/quote]
pls respond

I think I’ve figured out what’s going on. Professor X is from the future. He’s on the forums because at some point the future Mr. Olympia will log on to T-Nation, read our discussion about genetic limits, and give up on bodybuilding altogether. Professor X is here to stop that from happening.

He probably wrecked his motorcycle in one of his attempts to hit 88 mph. I’m pretty sure I saw a thread by him in GAL asking where one would obtain parts if he “theoretically” wanted to repair a flux capacitor.[/quote]

I pissed when I read this, lmao!

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

LOL.

You’re funny.[/quote]

Quit bringing this forum down.[/quote]

LOL. I am going to start a 100% serious thread in Gal to poll the forum…
[/quote]

You see? Its like… so predictable with people like you. You take cheap shots in this thread with the support of your friends, get ONE post hitting back at you, and now you are going to run and assemble a BIGGER mob?

You do know how weak this looks from an outsider’s perspective don’t you?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You see? Its like… so predictable with people like you. You take cheap shots in this thread with the support of your friends, get ONE post hitting back at you, and now you are going to run and assemble a BIGGER mob?

You do know how weak this looks from an outsider’s perspective don’t you?[/quote]

First of all, lol @ “people like you.” You know nothing about me. I could care less what people wrote about me on here. It’s an online forum.

I’m not trying to assemble a bigger mob, I’m trying to see if the majority of the board feels like X does. I never took and cheap shots. What are you talking about?

Again, I could care less what someone thinks on here (people are entitled to their opinions) especially a poster with no stats, pics or videos and has only been here for a month like you.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

You do know how weak this looks from an outsider’s perspective don’t you?[/quote]

First of all, lol @ “people like you.” You know nothing about me. I could care less what people wrote about me on here. It’s an online forum.

I’m not trying to assemble a bigger mob, I’m trying to see if the majority of the board feels like X does. I never took and cheap shots. What are you talking about?

Again, I could care less what someone thinks on here (people are entitled to their opinions) especially a poster with no stats, pics or videos and has only been here for a month like you.[/quote]

Then why go start a poll and say you will leave the site if it does not come out in your favor?

[quote]gregron wrote:

They think it is funny.

But holy shit, this thread is a great example of how this crap has gotten ridiculous. I could see if what I was writing here was just flat out wrong…but it isn’t. They are just pissed that anyone listens to me.[/quote]

Ill say it again, and you’ll ignore it like you always do, but this thread was completely civil and very informative until you started posting in here.

I could care less if people listen to you. LOL @ thinking anyone cares who listens to you.[/quote]

Actually, he started posting in here stating his opinion just like you, me and everyone else on this site does. The problem is that for some reason all of you usual suspects have a problem with his opinion but no one else’s. Sometimes he’s right, sometimes he’s wrong but who are you and all the other children here to stop him from saying what he wants. It is making you few consistent posters look very immature and to be honest, that’s what’s actually messing up the forums.

How about if you disagree with his opinion, just say “hey, i think your wrong” and move the hell on, continue discussing the issue like adults. It feels like we’re in damn kindergarten and there’s no teacher here right now.

EDIT: never mind

EDIT: never mind

Your posts are perfectly fine before he answers. After that is when you guys can’t resist the urge to give him a backlash because you don’t agree with him. Read Waittz’s post in your poll thread, he really summed it up very very well.