[quote]steven alex wrote:

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

Where in the North East are you from? I am from Newcastle[/quote]

Newcastle :slight_smile: wallsend to be exact [/quote]

Ha West End Chapel House for me[/quote]
Where do you
Train?[/quote]
At the moment I train at home but there is quite a good gym not more than ten minutes away in Lemington area that I go to

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

Where do you
Train?[/quote]
At the moment I train at home but there is quite a good gym not more than ten minutes away in Lemington area that I go to[/quote]

Train and goldstar in heaton

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

Where do you
Train?[/quote]

At the moment I train at home but there is quite a good gym not more than ten minutes away in Lemington area that I go to[/quote]

Train and goldstar in heaton[/quote]
Well good luck with your clean bulk and reaching your goals

yep just happened to me

was at 225lbs at 5ā€™9 strongfat, hired shelby, ended up around 175 lmao

figured id be a jacked 190ā€¦ NOPE

itā€™s humbling

This is what I am focusing on too for the next few months, not major ā€˜cuttingā€™ just a bit of damage control so to speak, spent nearly 2 years going from 175 up to 242

Now Iā€™m 6ā€™2 235 lbs somewhere between 16-20% body fat if I am hazarding a guess.

Fortunately though being a tall dude I can carry the extra fat off.

Good luck man, spent many a night in Newcastle at that place that had the waitresses in bikiniā€™s (Bahaā€™s?)

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
yep just happened to me

itā€™s humbling[/quote]

Where you pretty jacked at 175lbs?

How was your experience with Shelby?

I am down 22lbs I look a lot smaller but probably need to lose another 22lbs lol or more before it starts to look rippedā€¦

Its awful :S Feels like you work all your life to get big then all of a sudden you are just fat lol

Oh no

DoubleDuce, Paulie, how much strength have you gained or lost during the process of cutting? Just curious.

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

yep just happened to me

itā€™s humbling[/quote]

I am down 22lbs I look a lot smaller but probably need to lose another 22lbs lol or more before it starts to look rippedā€¦

Its awful :S Feels like you work all your life to get big then all of a sudden you are just fat lol

Oh no[/quote]

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=182739

left, 225, right 170-175.

was a miserable experience, but it was my own fault for being so out of shape.

miserable, but it got it done, Shelby killed me, and im happier than ever before that i worked with himā€¦ canā€™t even tell you how happy.

4 years to get that fatā€¦ 13 weeks to lose it, thanks to him. Now im working with him in the offseason for 52 weeks and loving every second of it

guy is an incredible asset

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

yep just happened to me

itā€™s humbling[/quote]

Oh no[/quote]

miserable, but it got it done, Shelby killed me, and im happier than ever before that i worked with himā€¦ canā€™t even tell you how happy.

4 years to get that fatā€¦ 13 weeks to lose it, thanks to him. Now im working with him in the offseason for 52 weeks and loving every second of it

guy is an incredible asset[/quote]

ā€¦am I delusional, or were you not really that fat???

Paulie and Austin got pretty sloppy, and I think they would say the same. You, at least from the back, look basically like a dude who could stand to lose a few but is by no means fat.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

yep just happened to me

itā€™s humbling[/quote]

Oh no[/quote]

ā€¦am I delusional, or were you not really that fat???

Paulie and Austin got pretty sloppy, and I think they would say the same. You, at least from the back, look basically like a dude who could stand to lose a few but is by no means fat.
[/quote]

haha thanks bro, i think itā€™s because my shoulders are pretty broad for my height (5ā€™9) and my waist is pretty narrow (29)

creates a nice illusion was i was pretty chunkyā€¦ could see 4 abs tho

Hey Mr. Walkway, how did you feel about losing all of that weight so quickly? 50 lbs in 13 weeks is crazy! Obviously it worked but were you concerned about losing a lot of muscle with such a agressive cut? Is all of this talk about losing 2-3lbs a week bullshit or what? Good job bro!

DoubleDuce, Paulie, how much strength have you gained or lost during the process of cutting? Just curious.

[/quote]

my head nearly exploded with rage at this comment lolā€¦

sorry, everyone asked me during my prep ā€œSO HOW MUCH STRONGER DID U GET???ā€

as if i actually got stronger just because my muscles were now visibleā€¦ all the girls were like ā€œwow you lost so much fat and gained so much muscle!!ā€ā€¦ i just nodded and smiledā€¦ (they donā€™t understand these things)

strength always declines, id say itā€™s basically directly proportional to how hard you are dietingā€¦ unless you are natty before you start prepping, and jump on AAS during your prep.

but thankfully bodybuilding is a muscle competition, not a strength one

[quote]8020beef wrote:
Hey Mr. Walkway, how did you feel about losing all of that weight so quickly? 50 lbs in 13 weeks is crazy! Obviously it worked but were you concerned about losing a lot of muscle with such a agressive cut? Is all of this talk about losing 2-3lbs a week bullshit or what? Good job bro![/quote]

it was a miserable and painful process. Fortunately, i was on gear, so while my strength tanked (as it does when losing weight quickly), i didnt lose as much muscle as i would have, had i done it naturally.

all this talk about 2-3 a week is not bullshit. Shelby said my prep should have been 8 weeks longer at least (ideally). I honestly just wanted to push myselfā€¦ it wasnt actually even for a competition, i just wanted to see how hard it would be.

and thank you (:

Iā€™ve dropped about 15 lbs (~7 kg) since the start of December; the BMI measurement says Iā€™m down about 6 percentage points. I took CTā€™s advice from his mutation series: dropped my carb intake to 50 g a day or less, having one cheat meal/day a week, adding intervals to my cardio. It seems to be working fairly well, but it certainly takes time.

There will come a point when you get sick of the diet and feel like stopping; you feel worn out and donā€™t think you look any different. Just power through it and keep your goal fixed in your mind. I hit this point a few weeks back, but now can see some changes peeking through in my midsection; this gives me more motivation to continue. Keep at it.

Personally I have never had that problem.

Lookin real good man.

You must have been starving by the end of that cut huh? So hungry that your butt decided to eat your shorts :wink: lol

But seriously, looking good. Are you planning on doing a show after this offseason work with Shelby?

[quote]Delta31 wrote:

yep just happened to me

itā€™s humbling[/quote]

Oh no[/quote]

Jeez :slight_smile:

That was a great cut mate!!!

How much cardiovascular did you end up doing by the end?i may need to drop 75lbs at this rate hahaha

[/quote]

my head nearly exploded with rage at this comment lolā€¦

sorry, everyone asked me during my prep ā€œSO HOW MUCH STRONGER DID U GET???ā€

as if i actually got stronger just because my muscles were now visibleā€¦ all the girls were like ā€œwow you lost so much fat and gained so much muscle!!ā€ā€¦ i just nodded and smiledā€¦ (they donā€™t understand these things)

strength always declines, id say itā€™s basically directly proportional to how hard you are dietingā€¦ unless you are natty before you start prepping, and jump on AAS during your prep.

but thankfully bodybuilding is a muscle competition, not a strength one[/quote]

I didnā€™t ask you because I knew you lost a ton of strength, but you also did what would normally be considered an inadvisable cut. I was interested in DD and paulie, who took a much longer time with their cuts.

As Stu says, ā€œeveryone should cut down at least onceā€.

Mr. Walkway, Iā€™m seriously impressed.
It seems you lost no muscle on your backside (and if there was muscle loss, it mustā€™ve been very negligible).