T Nation

Think You Are Big But Just Fat

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?[/quote]

I’m also not starting any shitstorms. Why don’t you put all of your supposed “haters” on ignore?[/quote]

Because I have no problem telling you directly how loud and useless you are.[/quote]

LOL, pot meet kettle.

The fact is when you’re off the forums for a few days things are pretty civil around here. When you come back, it’s a shitstorm. Isn’t that like a direct correlation or something? You’re the resident scientist so I’ll defer to your expertise.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?[/quote]

I’m also not starting any shitstorms. Why don’t you put all of your supposed “haters” on ignore?[/quote]

Because I have no problem telling you directly how loud and useless you are. I didn’t “start” anything here. The same crew just kept up the same tired old shit.

You also didn’t answer the question…What good are you doing here to justify this much noise.[/quote]

You do realize that the discussion on this thread was civil, interesting and a lot of fun…until you rolled back in to tell all the people discussing this question how “loud and useless they are”.

There is one common feature to 99% of the shit-storms on this forum…you.

You used to be civil, until people more developed than you started to call you on your bullshit…and now you are just crazy.

Sad really.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

Apparently not much has changed after 6 years.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hope what you just wrote doesn’t make sense to even you.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Thank you for that. I have “doctor” in front of my name but there is always basic shit about biology that I missed. I shall credit that for my weight gain.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could say that this is one more reason why you should not limit your thinking. You can make huge assumptions when you do. I am a DMD, the type who uses a scalpel and sutures on an almost daily basis.
[/quote]

SS, I think he was referring to this. http://i.qkme.me/3q8dm7.jpg . Now to run out of this thread like I was caught streaking by the old nuns in town.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

LOL, this what you call a real discussion?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hope what you just wrote doesn’t make sense to even you.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Thank you for that. I have “doctor” in front of my name but there is always basic shit about biology that I missed. I shall credit that for my weight gain.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could say that this is one more reason why you should not limit your thinking. You can make huge assumptions when you do. I am a DMD, the type who uses a scalpel and sutures on an almost daily basis.
[/quote]

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
This getting fucking old as shit. [/quote]

I agree…but since they plan to keep it up as if they can run me off the forum, I guess it will continue.

You would think the people commenting on how old it was getting would be listened to.[/quote]

You would think the people commenting on how old your crap is getting would be listened to.[/quote]

I wouldn’t think that.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

Ummmm he was quoting a shitstorm thread that you blew up…still agree with him?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
This getting fucking old as shit. [/quote]

I agree…but since they plan to keep it up as if they can run me off the forum, I guess it will continue.

You would think the people commenting on how old it was getting would be listened to.[/quote]

You would think the people commenting on how old your crap is getting would be listened to.[/quote]

I wouldn’t think that.[/quote]

TROLOLOL

No response to my actual on topic questions X?

What happened to sticking to the discussion?

Supersaiyan…again, what good are you doing on this forum?

You ignored the question before. I don’t see any posts from you doing much of anything but continuing this kind of crap lately. Is that all you are here for? Are you going to pretend like someone is making you post like this?

This topic has been discussed before many times…and like the previous poster wrote, ONLY NOW has it become just useless gibberish on this forum with people like you acting like I am somehow making you post like this.

If your motives are legit, continuing this nonsense would be last on your list. The points I made in this topic are valid. You and friends choose to only focus on me instead of the discussion…and it is fucking up the forums.

Try going back and responding to the actual points made. Stop continuing the same crap.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Try going back and responding to the actual points made. Stop continuing the same crap.
[/quote]

If only someone else around here would listen to this piece of wisdom…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Supersaiyan…again, what good are you doing on this forum?

[/quote]

Because he takes the time to pick out all your posts that you act like you never made, and it makes you look VERY foolish.

Maybe that’s why you don’t like him?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Supersaiyan…again, what good are you doing on this forum?

You ignored the question before. I don’t see any posts from you doing much of anything but continuing this kind of crap lately. Is that all you are here for? Are you going to pretend like someone is making you post like this?

This topic has been discussed before many times…and like the previous poster wrote, ONLY NOW has it become just useless gibberish on this forum with people like you acting like I am somehow making you post like this.

If your motives are legit, continuing this nonsense would be last on your list. The points I made in this topic are valid. You and friends choose to only focus on me instead of the discussion…and it is fucking up the forums.

Try going back and responding to the actual points made. Stop continuing the same crap.
[/quote]

I’ve written this before but I will do so again.

I read far more than I post because I still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding. Your posts create shitstorms and detract from the quality of the forum. If experienced guys do no want to engage in the discussion because they know it will devolve into some immature BS with you then everyone else is losing out.

The reason this is occurring NOW is because apparently very few used to call you out on it. Again, here is the same tired BS from you in the thread linked from SIX years ago:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hope what you just wrote doesn’t make sense to even you.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Thank you for that. I have “doctor” in front of my name but there is always basic shit about biology that I missed. I shall credit that for my weight gain.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could say that this is one more reason why you should not limit your thinking. You can make huge assumptions when you do. I am a DMD, the type who uses a scalpel and sutures on an almost daily basis.
[/quote]

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

I’ve written this before but I will do so again.

I read far more than I post because I still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding. Your posts create shitstorms and detract from the quality of the forum. If experienced guys do no want to engage in the discussion because they know it will devolve into some immature BS with you then everyone else is losing out.

The reason this is occurring NOW is because apparently very few used to call you out on it. Again, here is the same tired BS from you in the thread linked from SIX years ago:
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with the topic. Honestly, can you even comment on the topic without mentioning me at all? Can you respond to any points made without this same stuff?


Oh ho ho, you might want to watch out, Gregron. I am sure the professor doesn’t want to have to put any caps in you.

Remember kids, floss after you brush.


I cannot go on…the 10 rules are not enough power to reach the next level.

Classic Prof X “debating” tactics… He will:

  1. Ignore what was actually written.
  2. Question the reading comprehension of anyone who doesn’t agree with him.
  3. Go off on a rant while saying “some of you/many here/etc…” in order to avoid directly addressing anyone specific.
  4. Repeatedly quote the few who agree with him as proof that he is correct and say “good post” & “great points.”
  5. Possible talk about his guns some more and how he would say all this stuff to your face, reaffirming how tough he is IRL.
  6. Tell people to stop quoting Internet gurus and instead suggest that they start listening to “swole” NPC competitors who lift at their gym, eat McDonalds and play basketball all day.
  7. Talk about his free Vacation to Colorado.
  8. Call posters “son, kid and guy” in an attempt to patronize them.
  9. Tell people to listen to swole guys at the gym who look better than you do but ignores that advice when guys like Stu, Zraw, Austin, BlueCollarTrain, Waylander disagree with him.
  10. Tell people to “try harder” and that they’re “not very good at this.” Like people actually care.
  11. Repeat steps 1-10 but not in that order.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

I actually wrote the above in response to this:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOl at the same posters each and every time.

Who wants to bet that all this would amazingly stop if gregron, Utahlama and Supersaiyan weren’t literally following me around the board in every thread in this forum.

Try sticking to the topic. Why so little questioning of where the data for this limit came from…but all of this concern for anyone who says they did even if pictures show sign of at least that much muscle gained.

You need “underwater weighing” to make any claim against it but “estimates” are just fine for the alternative.[/quote]

  1. Not following you around. The only thread I’m even talking to you in us this one and you’ve just stopped answering my questions, just like you won’t answer Lanky’s, because you know the answer would look bad for you. It’s ok though cause everyone else sees that already.

  2. Why don’t you try sticking to the topic for once? I know that goes against everything you stand for and would require you to break almost all of your posting rules but try it out for once.

  3. What were your numbers at a not fat 305lbs at 5’10? You know, when the only photo you posted was in almost sheer darkness? I wish I knew where to find that picture for reference.

  4. I was postinf in this thread way before you showed up in it

  5. YOU were the one who quoted me in this thread first and I responded from there.

So who’s following who around? [/quote]

I don’t understand why this gregon guy persists in acting like a fool. Is it for the entertainment of a select few? I seriously hope these people don’t behave like this in real life.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

I’ve written this before but I will do so again.

I read far more than I post because I still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding. Your posts create shitstorms and detract from the quality of the forum. If experienced guys do no want to engage in the discussion because they know it will devolve into some immature BS with you then everyone else is losing out.

The reason this is occurring NOW is because apparently very few used to call you out on it. Again, here is the same tired BS from you in the thread linked from SIX years ago:
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with the topic. Honestly, can you even comment on the topic without mentioning me at all? Can you respond to any points made without this same stuff?[/quote]

So you post about me “fucking up the forums” but then tell me I’m off topic when I point out how you are screwing up the forums.

What rule is this? Someone help me out.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Double post[/quote]

Look at this crap. Seriously…