T Nation

Think You Are Big But Just Fat

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Anybody tried pic-googling “black dentist”? Interdasting.[/quote]

Anyone?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Anybody tried pic-googling “black dentist”? Interdasting.[/quote]

Anyone?[/quote]

Link? I don’t think I got the results you did.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?[/quote]

I’m also not starting any shitstorms. Why don’t you put all of your supposed “haters” on ignore?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?[/quote]

I’m also not starting any shitstorms. Why don’t you put all of your supposed “haters” on ignore?[/quote]

Because I have no problem telling you directly how loud and useless you are. I didn’t “start” anything here. The same crew just kept up the same tired old shit.

You also didn’t answer the question…What good are you doing here to justify this much noise.

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?[/quote]

I’m also not starting any shitstorms. Why don’t you put all of your supposed “haters” on ignore?[/quote]

Because I have no problem telling you directly how loud and useless you are.[/quote]

LOL, pot meet kettle.

The fact is when you’re off the forums for a few days things are pretty civil around here. When you come back, it’s a shitstorm. Isn’t that like a direct correlation or something? You’re the resident scientist so I’ll defer to your expertise.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
everyone here doesn’t even agree with you guys. They are writing as such right here but get ignored.
[/quote]

Everyone doesn’t agree with you. They are writing as such right here but get ignored… by you.[/quote]

Then they should place me on ignore so this forum isn’t disrupted.

real talk…what good are YOU doing for this forum? I don’t see anyone thanking you for all of the knowledge you’ve shared…so why so vocal?[/quote]

I’m also not starting any shitstorms. Why don’t you put all of your supposed “haters” on ignore?[/quote]

Because I have no problem telling you directly how loud and useless you are. I didn’t “start” anything here. The same crew just kept up the same tired old shit.

You also didn’t answer the question…What good are you doing here to justify this much noise.[/quote]

You do realize that the discussion on this thread was civil, interesting and a lot of fun…until you rolled back in to tell all the people discussing this question how “loud and useless they are”.

There is one common feature to 99% of the shit-storms on this forum…you.

You used to be civil, until people more developed than you started to call you on your bullshit…and now you are just crazy.

Sad really.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

Apparently not much has changed after 6 years.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hope what you just wrote doesn’t make sense to even you.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Thank you for that. I have “doctor” in front of my name but there is always basic shit about biology that I missed. I shall credit that for my weight gain.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could say that this is one more reason why you should not limit your thinking. You can make huge assumptions when you do. I am a DMD, the type who uses a scalpel and sutures on an almost daily basis.
[/quote]

SS, I think he was referring to this. http://i.qkme.me/3q8dm7.jpg . Now to run out of this thread like I was caught streaking by the old nuns in town.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

LOL, this what you call a real discussion?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hope what you just wrote doesn’t make sense to even you.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Thank you for that. I have “doctor” in front of my name but there is always basic shit about biology that I missed. I shall credit that for my weight gain.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could say that this is one more reason why you should not limit your thinking. You can make huge assumptions when you do. I am a DMD, the type who uses a scalpel and sutures on an almost daily basis.
[/quote]

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
This getting fucking old as shit. [/quote]

I agree…but since they plan to keep it up as if they can run me off the forum, I guess it will continue.

You would think the people commenting on how old it was getting would be listened to.[/quote]

You would think the people commenting on how old your crap is getting would be listened to.[/quote]

I wouldn’t think that.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Stop being a child. Long time lurkers like myself have seen this shit happen time and again but this is the first time its been so childish and devoid of actual content.

This topic has been brought up before and even though there were near shitstorms, the content of the debates was enough to keep people like myself following this forum. Even when i stopped lifting to focus on my career.

It didn’t matter which side was right or wrong. Everyone else learnt somthing along the way. Now its either bitching or grown men behaving like 12 year olds. [/quote]

I agree. there used to be real discussions here. Now, it is just grown men complaining about how humble other people are and literally doing nothing but making personal attacks thread after thread.

Too much estrogen lately.[/quote]

Ummmm he was quoting a shitstorm thread that you blew up…still agree with him?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
This getting fucking old as shit. [/quote]

I agree…but since they plan to keep it up as if they can run me off the forum, I guess it will continue.

You would think the people commenting on how old it was getting would be listened to.[/quote]

You would think the people commenting on how old your crap is getting would be listened to.[/quote]

I wouldn’t think that.[/quote]

TROLOLOL

No response to my actual on topic questions X?

What happened to sticking to the discussion?

Supersaiyan…again, what good are you doing on this forum?

You ignored the question before. I don’t see any posts from you doing much of anything but continuing this kind of crap lately. Is that all you are here for? Are you going to pretend like someone is making you post like this?

This topic has been discussed before many times…and like the previous poster wrote, ONLY NOW has it become just useless gibberish on this forum with people like you acting like I am somehow making you post like this.

If your motives are legit, continuing this nonsense would be last on your list. The points I made in this topic are valid. You and friends choose to only focus on me instead of the discussion…and it is fucking up the forums.

Try going back and responding to the actual points made. Stop continuing the same crap.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Try going back and responding to the actual points made. Stop continuing the same crap.
[/quote]

If only someone else around here would listen to this piece of wisdom…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Supersaiyan…again, what good are you doing on this forum?

[/quote]

Because he takes the time to pick out all your posts that you act like you never made, and it makes you look VERY foolish.

Maybe that’s why you don’t like him?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Supersaiyan…again, what good are you doing on this forum?

You ignored the question before. I don’t see any posts from you doing much of anything but continuing this kind of crap lately. Is that all you are here for? Are you going to pretend like someone is making you post like this?

This topic has been discussed before many times…and like the previous poster wrote, ONLY NOW has it become just useless gibberish on this forum with people like you acting like I am somehow making you post like this.

If your motives are legit, continuing this nonsense would be last on your list. The points I made in this topic are valid. You and friends choose to only focus on me instead of the discussion…and it is fucking up the forums.

Try going back and responding to the actual points made. Stop continuing the same crap.
[/quote]

I’ve written this before but I will do so again.

I read far more than I post because I still have a lot to learn about bodybuilding. Your posts create shitstorms and detract from the quality of the forum. If experienced guys do no want to engage in the discussion because they know it will devolve into some immature BS with you then everyone else is losing out.

The reason this is occurring NOW is because apparently very few used to call you out on it. Again, here is the same tired BS from you in the thread linked from SIX years ago:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hope what you just wrote doesn’t make sense to even you.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Thank you for that. I have “doctor” in front of my name but there is always basic shit about biology that I missed. I shall credit that for my weight gain.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could say that this is one more reason why you should not limit your thinking. You can make huge assumptions when you do. I am a DMD, the type who uses a scalpel and sutures on an almost daily basis.
[/quote]