T Nation

Think Tank Contributors

Is there a rundown of the contributors to the Think Tank dialogs? In the latest thread on studies, there are people I don’t recognize. Any help??

I could be completely wrong but going by what is in there bio and that they just signed up less than a month ago, I think they thought the TTD was open to anyone.

I humbly apologize If I am completely wrong and they are really strength gurus we have never heard of. Some clarification would be good.

samdiesel, I heard that when they brought back the TTD, they opened them up for everyone to participate. I think that was one of the complaints.

So jump right in if you’ve got something to contribute!!! (grin)

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
samdiesel, I heard that when they brought back the TTD, they opened them up for everyone to participate. I think that was one of the complaints.

So jump right in if you’ve got something to contribute!!! (grin)[/quote]

Ain’t that some shit? I just hope that either the mental midget are too intimidated to post or the mods are super strict about what gets through.

I must admit, the appeal of the think tank dialogs was that you knew each comment had some degree of merit to it, now I wonder how much drivel we are going to have to wade through to get to decent posts.